Springs

DeluxePromo

:
Cx-5
I've got a stock 2013 CX5 GT, 19 inch wheels (oem). I've got a bit of wheel gap and want new springs to get rid of the wheel gap and make the car more of a hatch look. Anyone have experience or springs they have used? Thanks

I have a 2013 touring, with 20" rims and H&R springs. Does very well together. The ride is still smooth, cornering is a bit better, no scrubbing or anything.

1PTA0qW.jpg
[/IMG]

Use the search function. Plenty of previous posts here on this topic. I have a 2013 Touring with OE 17" rims and H&R springs (most commonly used) for a 1.5" drop. It achieves the "hatch" look you're after, but it comes at a price (increased ride harshness). And don't do it without making the necessary front and rear suspension mods to be able to adjust camber or you'll wear the inside shoulders of your tires.

Cork springs, are hard core stuff. In my area, the roads are pretty decent to use them. There are some spots on the fwy, where I have to slow down, or avoid them. Other than that they are OK. I like them. Many times, I would like to be even lower.
I wouldn't recommend them, where the roads are bad.
Check my car's picture, in the black or blue caliper thread.

Back