Has anyone installed aftermarket headlights?

magikflight

:
Mazda 6
Just got a touring the other day. Was curious if anyone has installed aftermarket headlights like these?
bb7037d1c4367773ea6dbf585ff6ade8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do look sharp. Aftermarket HID's in the factory touring lights are a much-needed improvement. If you just are going after the look of the grand-touring, go for it.

They do look sharp. Aftermarket HID's in the factory touring lights are a much-needed improvement. If you just are going after the look of the grand-touring, go for it.

Yeah I love the GT look. Def will do HIDs for now until I can shell out the $$$ for these

Nice. Yeah I just got my cx a few days ago but just looking around to see what I can do and ran across these.

For now I have hids in the stock housings. Saving money for brakes, then maybe the fog lights.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I didn't know there was a cx5 Facebook page

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There are quite a few mazda fb pages including a tuning page where you find the latest on turbo skys, cams, ECU tuning (all sky engines) and built engines etc. A lot of people make remoarks here that are completely wrong because they aren't in the loop (not referring to this thread specifically).

I just noticed a post on the cx5 club fb page 3 hrs old. A guy just installed these as a gift from his fianc on his sport. He says they have a shutter (as they should) for high beams. These use osram h7 bulb which are high watt (ballast powered) headlight LED's not low power leds. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

IKcCm7t.png

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Chris-top-her, I wasn't able to find the exact cx-5 club facebook page. Do you know if the guy posted anymore pictures or his impressions of the headlights?

Thanks for the link Chris_top_her. I've submitted a request to join the Facebook cx-5 club. As for the headlights, I'm very close to pulling the trigger.

Latest posts

Back