Engine swap

There was a 560 msp running high 9s 10s and ive also seen another one running about 500 running low 10s as well, they are out there

I suppose I meant 'street legal' MSP running 10s. I wasn't picturing a completely stripped out car with half of it's panels in fiberglass and lexan windows. I have never seen an a protege in the 9s but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are drag cars out there but like I said, if you have a full-weight MSP that is street legal and runs in the 12s you have a very fast MSP.

Man this is awesome great work here just mind blowingly cool to see this!

May 7th theres a big meet going on in my area at the race way ill let you know what i run if i run. My little msp is still street legal, currently running reserved(reason being i smoke these brand new firestones upto 60mph. Need a better set), 14lbs on gt2871 tuned on 93 3in to 2.5 all way back no cats no emissions issues no cels. Full interior.

Man this is awesome great work here just mind blowingly cool to see this!

Thanks buddy, something different is always fun. Better then junking a nice car do to engine issues.

May 7th theres a big meet going on in my area at the race way ill let you know what i run if i run. My little msp is still street legal, currently running reserved(reason being i smoke these brand new firestones upto 60mph. Need a better set), 14lbs on gt2871 tuned on 93 3in to 2.5 all way back no cats no emissions issues no cels. Full interior.

You need to play with your aligment and bushings. My crx makes 450 ft/lbs and I can hook on the street.

There are, mostly in Puerto Rico.

Puerto ricans are crazy and do some badass cars!

Back