2017 gt

Rich 65

:
2009 6 GT, 2014 CX-5 GT
Took delivery of my new baby last week - traded in my 09 4 cylinder GT. This car is incredible. Too many people complain of a lack of a v-6 or a turbo but this baby moves. True, 0-60 is not outstanding (like the rest of the car), but I could care less. I prefer driving fast on winding roads and don't care if I don't get whiplash when I floor the car. The engine makes a great sound when pushed and the g vector control makes this car corner like a German car 2x the price. I had my buddy who has a BMWw/ a manual) take it for a spin on a winding road and he was very impressed. He even thought the car has at least 270 hp. My other friend with a $65k Audi A-6 was impressed as well. I got the Titanium Flash Mica with Parchment interior. The leather is Napa with a much nicer feel than regular Mazda leather. The site says that black interior has espresso accents but I have not seen one. I wish they offered an espresso interior - that would be sweet. The wheels have a dark silver finish - not that stupid black/silver that are on too many Japanese cars today. My wife has a 2016.5 CX-5 and is is a sweet ride but I have no desire to drive it anymore. My 09 was a nice car but it was getting old and it was no longer a fun car - just a mode of transportation. I have read that the Dunlop tires suck in the winter but no need to worry about that foe another 7 months. All in all an awesome car - thanks Mazda!

I think the best You Tube review (and there are dozens) is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NcTMEYNDM4. (listen closely to the engine!)

I'm excited for you. I felt the same way buying my 2014 GT and now they're even better. I've had zero trouble with mine over 55k miles and hope yours is just as reliable. Cheers!

Just watched several DRIVING videos of the 2017 Mazda6, and I noticed that with the G-Vectoring, I do not see the drivers hands having to do as many steering corrections.

It really is a wonderful but woefully underrated car. Please do this car justice Mazda and add some SIZZLE to the steak!

Releiable

I'm excited for you. I felt the same way buying my 2014 GT and now they're even better. I've had zero trouble with mine over 55k miles and hope yours is just as reliable. Cheers!
Thanks. My 09 had 76k miles with no issues other than one rear door lock mechanism had to be replaced. I never even had to replace any headlight or tail light bulbs. Great car.

I'd like to mention I have a GT with premium, but my interior is black on black. I've looked hard for the espresso accent pieces and compared to images online, but everything is black. Not a concern to me because I like it, but strange there's variances.

Back