Show your support and Donate!
Show your support and Donate!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where did everybody go?

Registered Member

Sold a 2013 Accord Coupe and bought a 2012 Touring 6 months ago, and loving it - no issues, great car!

Registered Member

'13 Mazda 2

Quote Originally Posted by tqm2014 View Post
    I am just joining! I may be late in the game.... I have a 93 civic hatchback that's my toy and my wife currently dailys the Mazda 2. She wants to mod it and get more power, I do too haha. Looking for all the info.
    To make one of these truly quick takes a lot of effort and money, probably better served by a straight upgrade to something like a Fiesta ST (something I'm seriously eyeballing). That being said, it's easy to add a few HP with an off the shelf intake package and catback. I can even feel an acceleration difference with lighter wheels. If I keep my just-paid-off 2, then I'll get a Dynotronics tune too. The car's so light, that just a few hp is noticeable. Gas mileage and ease of maintenance on mine have also been great.

Quote Originally Posted by muffin_man View Post
    Sold a 2013 Accord Coupe and bought a 2012 Touring 6 months ago, and loving it - no issues, great car!
    Congrats, and welcome.
    '13 Mazda 2 Sport FSP: CorkSport/Rota/Dunlop/Amazon '96 Impreza Wagon TSM: Bad Wolf

Drives a clown car flatlander937's Avatar

'11 Mazda2 Sport

If you haven't done a tune yet, that is by far the most noticeable thing you will do to it short of $$$ internal engine stuff which is not well supported in the aftermarket for these cars.
    Tony

2011 Mazda2 STF Build thread HERE
    2009 Mazda3(sold)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123