2017 CX-3 GT I-Activ Sense Titanium Flash First Pics

ruckus430

:
Mazda 2 Sport 2012
Here's a couple pics of my GF's 2017 CX-3. I helped her through the 3 weeks process of finding the right CX-3 for her and I guess the GT with the I-Activ package is harder to find so we ended up going over budget but using the Mazda loyalty discounts and veterans discount we were able to save 1000 buckaroos off the dealer quoted price. We will be doing the carboard box test for the auto brake sytem when she gets back from a work trip, I'm interested to see how it goes haha.

I drive a 2012 Mazda 2 sport and I felt like I jumped into the future when I was riding this thing holy moly so many buttons all over the place.

Nice! Thanks for posting pics and details...I really dig that color...Any plans for upgrades and or accessories?

Also, do you see many CX-3s around..?

Nice pics. Good to see this forum finally starting to get active. There are 2 or 3 other CX-3's in my small town (20,000 people) and starting to be more in the bigger communities in the area. We still get comments and stares from people.

In our area there is one White CX-3 Touring down the street about a mile. But I mostly see alot of CX-5's and not many CX-3's but you know how you buy a car and start seeing them everywhere? I might see more now that I am looking for them. I showed her some body kits or lowering springs but she mentioned she just want rubber mats and some doggy booster seats. I mean the GT with the I Activ doesnt leave much room for addons hahah. I feel like the CX-3 would have a good market around the San Francisco area because it's a good balance of size for city driving, gas mileage for road trips and storage space is enough for myself but maybe that is why some go with the CX-5.

I'm an hour from Ottawa (about 1 million people in the city and suburbs) and am starting to see many more there. Also when I traveled to Montreal, there seemed to be a few more there as well. Canadians tend to like their smaller vehicles. Trucks still rule the sales charts, just like the US, but our top selling cars are Civics and Corollas, instead of Accords and Camrys. I drove my CX-3 through Montreal where streets were lined with large snowbanks and was thankful for having a smaller vehicle to manoeuvre through the narrow streets. Had my Honda Odyssey when I was in downtown Ottawa and was wishing I was in the CX-3. It's just much more city friendly.

Interesting...I'm in Kobe, Japan and I see about 2 or 3 every week but it seems still not as common as the CX-5 here...The CX-3 does stand out though, that front-end always catches my eye!

Oh I miss Japan :( I used to live in Misawa Japan from 2011-2014. I first saw a Mazda 2 in Japan and I knew I was gonna buy when back stateside. I was just in Tokyo in January it will always be my second home.

Back