2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

That would work for me in life. I get shoes for performance mainly (traction, light, and price). For wheels I look mainly for weight savings and price. The current 19" wheel is over 30lbs!
I'm thinking of dropping down to 18" and ideally sub 20lbs each.

Last edited:
Or these:

kenstyle_mazda_cx-5_9.jpg

kenstyle_mazda_cx-5_3.jpg

Some discussion of these over on the accessories forum / 2017 bodykits thread.
These look great. Fitment looks spot on, probably a little bit too low but should still work. Would choose a different set of wheels but the general look of this looks great. If you want an AWD Mazda6 wagon in the US, this is as close as you can get.

That would work for me in life. I get shoes for performance mainly (traction, light, and price). For wheels I look mainly for weight savings and price. The current 19" wheel is over 30lbs!
I'm thinking of dropping down to 18" and ideally sub 20lbs each.

Yea, no doubt. I've got 19s here that weigh less than 20lbs. Wonder how they would look, but I think the offset on these would kill it.

Has anybody gotten the front and rear trim package? Any idea what it actually is?

Those are the trim pieces referenced on the Mazda US site. There is another OEM trim kit (with three pieces) available at least in Japan and Europe -- this one:

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

If you look at that German video I linked to a couple of pages back, they show both trim kits (and some other OEM accessories) installed.

EDIT: this video.

Last edited:
Those are the trim pieces referenced on the Mazda US site. There is another OEM trim kit (with three pieces) available at least in Japan and Europe -- this one:

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

If you look at that German video I linked to a couple of pages back, they show both trim kits (and some other OEM accessories) installed.

EDIT: this video.
Seen those. Available in Europe and Japan only

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What's up with those wheels though. Kinda goofy lookin or are my eyes playing tricks?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seen those. Available in Europe and Japan only

These trim kit is available in Australia mate. Kuroi Sports Pack under accessories about $2k. Actually saw one today parked in the city with this accessory. Will post up a pic later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a link to what you are talking about (scratch)

When you go to the Mazda web-site and build a Mazda CX-5 it is a $600 dealer installed option. No pictures are given and was actually wondering what it looks like!

When you go to the Mazda web-site and build a Mazda CX-5 it is a $600 dealer installed option. No pictures are given and was actually wondering what it looks like!

I believe that option are the ones I posted above at least in the US.

These trim kit is available in Australia mate. Kuroi Sports Pack under accessories about $2k. Actually saw one today parked in the city with this accessory. Will post up a pic later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know about kuroi pack here, but those are different and hence only available there.

Back