2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

All because of what Mazda USA wanted the specs to be

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Obviously built to a price which is understandable, but why not throw us a Signature trim CX-5 and let us choose how much we want to spend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Obviously built to a price which is understandable, but why not throw us a Signature trim CX-5 and let us choose how much we want to spend.

Yes or just make all markets have all the same stuff as standard on top spec model.

Within trip a, can you cycle the information displayed?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure I quite follow your question, but if you hit INFO, the MID will cycle thru the screens in my fotos (plus trip B). It doesn't have an automatic readout that shows MPG/distance since you started your current trip - it's a manual reset.

The 2016.5 US model has four buttons. Wondering why BSM and TPMS buttons are removed in 17, in particular how are we going to reset TPMS (say after fixing a leaking tire)?

According to USA owners manual:

When changing tires yourself

If you or someone else changes tires, you or someone else can also undertake the steps for the TPMS to complete the ID signal code registration.

1. After tires have been changed, switch the ignition ON, then back to ACC or OFF.

2. Wait for about 15 minutes

3. After about 15 minutes, drive the vehicle at a speed of at least 25 km/h (16 mph) for 10 minutes and the tire pressure sensor ID signal code will be registered automatically

When you guys finally get the diesel, this is the badge that will appear on the back

b2568f9fed07169dfca0d2994a9970e1.jpg

Not sure I quite follow your question, but if you hit INFO, the MID will cycle thru the screens in my fotos (plus trip B). It doesn't have an automatic readout that shows MPG/distance since you started your current trip - it's a manual reset.

Sorry if I was not clear enough.

In the previous version, you could cycle through information such as avg speed, instant fuel consumption, range left etc.

Trying to see if you can atleast see instant fuel consumption (digital readout).

Sorry if I was not clear enough.

In the previous version, you could cycle through information such as avg speed, instant fuel consumption, range left etc.

Trying to see if you can atleast see instant fuel consumption (digital readout).

Probably my lack of familiarity with the previous version at play here.

The trip screen does show instant fuel economy with the analogue meter at the top of that screen. I believe the blue dot on the meter represents the average since the trip was reset. I don't recall having seen a numeric value to the instant fuel economy.

Probably my lack of familiarity with the previous version at play here.

The trip screen does show instant fuel economy with the analogue meter at the top of that screen. I believe the blue dot on the meter represents the average since the trip was reset. I don't recall having seen a numeric value to the instant fuel economy.

Thanks for clarifying

And here's the first 2017 I've seen in the wild other than mine:

cee73b5907c9ab632e9413b76000626c.jpg

Not sure the rainy day was doing the paint work justice.

32a935a323299cd1ed6216ad083dd5ec.jpg

There you go. It's more of a lever and is situated next to the hood release.

Hallelujah!!!!!

I HATE the latch on the floor board. Was really my biggest design complaint about the. CX-5.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hallelujah!!!!!

I HATE the latch on the floor board. Was really my biggest design complaint about the. CX-5.

Grouping it with the hood release seems a pretty reasonable place to put it. I don't recall seeing the older version.

Grouping it with the hood release seems a pretty reasonable place to put it. I don't recall seeing the older version.

It's on the floor board parallel to the outboard seat track

Could someone having access to the 2017 service manual please post a picture similar to this one that illustrates the first generation body sheet metal info (ultra-high vs. high tension, thickness, rust-proof). A side by side comparison will hopefully show the changes in 2017.

2013 CX-5.jpg

Back