2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

This is supposed to be a pics thread. Too much conversation, not enough pics. How about some pics of silver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is supposed to be a pics thread. Too much conversation, not enough pics. How about some pics of silver?

Can't help you with silver but felt compelled to post another foto or two of my red girl in the sun:

7435443ef39e0c74cc3e950dc448ed67.jpg

ca182e94d5d9e9510cee95a6f183186d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we'll ever get another CX-5, won't let same mistake happen again (by sacrificing our favorite red just to pick one that "matches" the side mirrors bottom).
All the other colours also have black bottoms to the mirrors I believe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All the other colours also have black bottoms to the mirrors I believe

I think so too, black bottom across all Mazda regions like you said. We used to pick black/gray to please the black mirror bottom, but now I'm convinced avoiding soul red just because of that is too big a price!

It's been black or similar here in Oz for years. Unless there is a World wide request, don't think it will change

OK, OK :) Here's something a bit different from the 2017 model:

cc5183198025706565269.jpg

I want an Akera. Why do we get lame names like Sport and Grand Touring? Apparently Americans wouldn't like the name Akera? They must think we like those words. They aren't the only car company that uses them either.
Does Akera mean anything in Oz? Or is it just a made up word?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I want an Akera. Why do we get lame names like Sport and Grand Touring? Apparently Americans wouldn't like the name Akera? They must think we like those words. They aren't the only car company that uses them either.
Does Akera mean anything in Oz? Or is it just a made up word?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We have similar names for CX-5 - Maxx, Maxx Sport, Touring, GT (Grand Touring of course but its just called GT) and Akera.

According to google, Akera seems to be a Japanese name, possibly a girl's name.

Now you're just showing off that you've get i-STOP, parking sensors and side view camera in Oz and we don't!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xeler8ing, please piss us further by posting these pictures too: forward smart city braking system (not just reverse SCBS!), forward & backward parking sensors, driver attention alert, low-profile second-row headrests :)

Xeler8ing, please piss us further by posting these pictures too: forward smart city braking system (not just reverse SCBS!), forward & backward parking sensors, driver attention alert, low-profile second-row headrests :)

sorry meant to say reverse SCBS, not just forward.

OK :)

Front sensors and Front SCBS (see red arrow):

Front_This.jpg

Rear sensors:

Rear_This.jpg

Low profile second-row headrests:

Seats.jpg

Standard across the range cargo area tonneau cover with Karakuri up and down function:

Cover.jpg

Sigh! we're left with two options: 1. import a CX-5 from Oz, 2. move to Oz (assuming you don't have a Trump's equivalent immigration policy)

Back