2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Nice. What is the lock switch on the passenger and driver doors for? Where are the controls for the auto-folding mirrors? Congrats on your new ride.

Drivers side has door locks and a button next to it to lock windows. The knob is for adjusting mirrors. The passenger side is just the door locks.

Aside from looking more upscale, it's exactly what my 2014 has.

Drivers side has door locks and a button next to it to lock windows. The knob is for adjusting mirrors. The passenger side is just the door locks.

Aside from looking more upscale, it's exactly what my 2014 has.

With the new tech package, I can guarantee you that it is not "exactly what your 2014 has"

With the new tech package, I can guarantee you that it is not "exactly what your 2014 has"

Probably right. I was referring to the picture that was quoted of the window controls (looks exactly like mine, except mine looks cheaper) :)

Edit:

This one.

Unfortunately I picked mine up on a very rainy day... so here's some inside pics! Added a couple of night pics for anyone completely new to the CX-5 like me. Any requests?

5oIgGtA.jpg

Last edited:

Pic is kind of blurry.
It shows HUD with Navigation instructions, current speed big in the bottom center, posted speed limit to the far right in white box, the radar controlled cruise is not set, but if it was, the number it is set at would show to the right of the car/speedometer icon.
Also, the when lane departure is triggered, the road icon changes color, yellow I think.

Attachments

• IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
more night pics plz.
Want to see the front LED lights
oh, and HUD at night would be awesome. kthanxbai

Just my humble opinion, but I can't stand those rims. They look like vampire fangs.
To each his own. I think they are the nicest stock rims of just about any make. Vampire fangs. Yes! 😂

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

To each his own. I think they are the nicest stock rims of just about any make. Vampire fangs. Yes! 😂

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They look good with any color choice GT.

The new grill front and those rims had me running to buy!

I prefer the photoshopped car. I like those wheels better than the 17 GT wheels, which I don't care for at all.

Back