2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Here's mine... back in the Mazda game! (This is my 4th Mazda now)
17973684_10210552068309615_7138463946233076898_o.jpg

this is the best picture I've seen so far that's closest to the new red color as seen in real life ....... nice, congrats !

damn that color is sexy as hell.......

That HUD display looks very clear, informative, and not intrusive. I'd be very happy driving a car that handles well, has this HUD, a commander knob, and BSM. No other car in this class has that combo of features.

CX-5 has superior cross traffic warning and blind spot warning indicators, as compared to my car that costs twice as much.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

CX-5 has superior cross traffic warning and blind spot warning indicators, as compared to my car that costs twice as much.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
Applies to all Mazda's that have these features [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree...which is why I just got a 2016.5 the same week the 17s started trickling in. The extra options on the 17s are awesome, I just can't get past the front air dam area.

Looking more for the area by the HMC and shifter, just want to see a picture of it at night lit up.

The park brake and auto hold button yes, similar to auto power window button. The controller, just the surround buttons. As for the shifter, the P-> D area yes as well.

Would like to see picture of center console at night. Is it well lit up?

Not well lit at all, honestly! Although, I have a GX... I suppose it could be slightly different with other trims because of the different climate controls. I took the second photo with a light on so that you can actually see what's going on.

EDIT: Nope, apparently I had just forgotten to turn my headlights on. (rolleyes) See updated post on next page!

24dnei0.png

Last edited:
Not well lit at all, honestly! Although, I have a GX... I suppose it could be slightly different with other trims because of the different climate controls. I took the second photo with a light on so that you can actually see what's going on.

Here's a picture of the consol a little more zoomed in.

1b58611210f517a003fab3fcdf55a1d7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back