2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Spotted a new-gen CX-5 with plates "ZOOM" next to the wife's CX-5 this morning at the lights on the way to work. I was driving right behind the missus :)

mazda247-13.jpg

Spotted a new-gen CX-5 with plates "ZOOM" next to the wife's CX-5 this morning at the lights on the way to work. I was driving right behind the missus :)

mazda247-13.jpg

Nice catch there!

Clearly it can be seen as an evolution in styling

Nice catch there!

Clearly it can be seen as an evolution in styling

Not the best lighting for it, but a direct comparison of the Meteor and Machine Gray, too! Or wait ... is yours silver?

Last edited:
Nice. The CX-5 looks very good in white. I personally think the new CX-5 looks better over more angles.

Y'all quote way too much. Makes for some looooong threads. LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I still haven't been able to pick up my model yet as they don't have the color I want (Soul red). I keep switching between sonic silver, machine gray and soul red. Now I see pics of this awesome white stormtrooper color and I am having second thoughts esp wil the black trim that along the bottom frame of the car. I think I will stop by the dealer tomorrow to take another look at the colors.

I still haven't been able to pick up my model yet as they don't have the color I want (Soul red). I keep switching between sonic silver, machine gray and soul red. Now I see pics of this awesome white stormtrooper color and I am having second thoughts esp wil the black trim that along the bottom frame of the car. I think I will stop by the dealer tomorrow to take another look at the colors.

If you want a colour that is low maintenance the sonic silver is the way to go. It still looks classy

If you want a colour that is low maintenance the sonic silver is the way to go. It still looks classy

I will second that, but then I'm biased. It is also a warm silver in the shade but really pops in the sun. The dark wheels look great with it as well.

Back