2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Newborn seat set-up behind the passenger seat :

Leg room available in the front (wife is 5' 6" and fits fine but she would have problem with longer legs!)

Bonus pic after the first wash :

That would be best but that would impact both front seats being able to move back. Baby seat is wide in that position.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We tried all position but i am 6'4 so that doest work for me. We tried several car seats and they all take lots of space in back position unfortunately

Bug bear for many owners.... child seats being largish in size. A price to pay I supposed for better protection for the child.

Just wait until you get a rear facing convertible... I got 2 of em in the CX-5 but me and wife are both 5'7"

uPkPo0f.jpg

Air out, mosquitos in (spin)

Damn, look how wide those doors open! LOL Kind of glad mine don't open that wide. My kid already nicked the house with mine! Fucker.

I know that's why I mentioned it. Ya' think I'm new here? LOL. Forgot to check that out when I drove one.

Last edited:
I know that's why I mentioned in. Ya' think I'm new here? LOL. Forgot to check that out when I drove one.

Hello newbie (cryhard)

I checked it out when I drove one and good to have this feature :)

This is my new 2017 CX-5 Grand Touring. My wife named it Ruby and she somehow has me referring to the car as "her" instead of "it". Sheesh.

attachment.php

attachment.php

_04I7131.jpg

_04I7145.jpg

Last edited:
Back