This is what loyalty gets you

Like mazdadude and Kap, you really make me excited to see a German spec 2nd-gen CX-5 at beginning! But:

Looks like there is a cd/DVD slot folks

CD/DVD player is located above the center vents:

e4f0e26674a689b9091558366c0d586a.jpg

attachment.php

And no rear fog light position on light switch in Germany? I seem to remember you posted a rear fog question a while ago concerning how to convert a US-spec CX-5 without rear fog to pass local certification?

attachment.php

A good friend of ours her daughter was a Air Force medical doctor. She went to a base in UK and before she moved back to San Antonio base, her husband bought a BMW M3 from UK but picked it up in the US once they relocated back. Yeah their M3 is US-spec and they said it's a lot cheaper doing this way than came back than buying an M3 in the US!

IMG_9824.PNGIMG_9819.PNG

It seems cheap compared with the ridiculous $1K Honda charges for nav-even if it does come with HD traffic.
so front passenger now gets 6-way power adjust .... so (2) front-back , (2) seatback tilt, what is the other (2) lumbar or (2) seat pan tilt ?

I'm assuming driver gets 8-way power ? (2) front-back , (2) seatback tilt, (2) then lumbar , (2) seat pan tilt

so extra $1830 buys the following (a bit pricey, but nice amenities to have)

Driver memory seat
6-way power front passenger seat
Heated rear seats
Heated Steering wheel
HUD
Wiper De-Icer ? (what does this do? Is this why they needed a new connector type)

It seems high compared to the two available Touring packages - those seem unbelievably cheap.

It sounds like what is on my GX 460... there are some small rear window defogger looking elements under the windshield wiper park location.

I think it has hair thin heating elements in the windshield like the old LandRover Freelander (I had an '03 back in the day)

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

So it's back on. I have a buyer and we are moving forward with the sale of the 2016 and the purchase of the 2017

Any word on when can we get live traffic back in the States?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

On another note, almost the entire deal was done through Facebook messenger. I did call with personal data when it was necessary.

I don't recommend this, but I've known my salesperson for >5 years and this is my third CX-5.

How easy is it to factory reset the Infotainment center? I want my history removed before I turn it in

This is a bit disappointing. I was hoping for hair thin elements across the entire windshield like in my old Land Rover Freelander.

Well it's windshield wiper de icer, no need to make it invisible if it's not in LOS.

Well it's windshield wiper de icer, no need to make it invisible if it's not in LOS.

Agreed, it's a cool feature, I was just kind of expecting the entire surface to be heated. No biggie, I already signed everything! [emoji23]🤣

Agreed, it's a cool feature, I was just kind of expecting the entire surface to be heated. No biggie, I already signed everything! [emoji23]🤣

Yeah heated windshield is very cool! However on the new Volvo xc 90 you can only have either HUD or heated windshield, maybe there are some conflicts in these 2 technology?

How do you like it so far? I will probably join the club later this year.[emoji106]

Yeah heated windshield is very cool! However on the new Volvo xc 90 you can only have either HUD or heated windshield, maybe there are some conflicts in these 2 technology?

How do you like it so far? I will probably join the club later this year.[emoji106]

I won't get it for about six weeks, but I'll let you all know when I do get it. I purchased it from my home town in the US and it will get shipped to Germany this coming week.

Back