2016 TC CX9 Workshop Service Manual

I am happy to pay if there is a site to get the service manual but cant find one with a TC 2016> version

Count me in,
i'm looking for the air intake temp b4 i install my meth injection, cuz the maf has 5 wires and i'm afraid that its a maf/iat sensor

You have to pay Mazda for the online access. It's $39.99 for a day and $1399 for a year.

I have a partial wiring diagram up here:

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123865839-Anyone-got-a-lotta-free-time-on-their-hands
Wow, Thanks a lot. May I know the website that I could have get these info?

My needs were to get the door lock harness connection diagram and the difference between the US edition and my car as the last one has no door lock system for front passenger and driver.

Wow, Thanks a lot. May I know the website that I could have get these info?

My needs were to get the door lock harness connection diagram and the difference between the US edition and my car as the last one has no door lock system for front passenger and driver.
o
Here are the diagrams for the keyless entry door locks. I believe these are US version. Not sure about the difference from the other versions.
View attachment Door Lock System with Keyless Entry System a.pdf
View attachment Door Lock System with Keyless Entry System b.pdf
View attachment Door Lock System with Keyless Entry System c.pdf
View attachment Door Lock System with Keyless Entry System d.pdf
View attachment Door Lock System with Keyless Entry System e.pdf

If you pay for the one day $40 access, are you able to download the manual in a PDF or similar format? If so, do you have to download it page by page or can you do a whole chapter/system at a time?

Back