2017 CX-5 Accessories / Bodykits

:
Mazda CX-5 Akera
Wondering if other countries will get any JDM accessories such as the silver strip along the bottom skirts of the new CX-5. Looks to be quite pricey and apparently Japanese buyers who opted for this accessory had to wait 2-3 weeks longer for their order for it to be installed:

Instagram Photo Credits: songlinyangyi, daikingoo, k.yasu5807

2017-Mazda-CX-5-Leaked-Images-1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Kenstyle has a bodykit for it:

5.jpg

Wondering if other countries will get any JDM accessories such as the silver strip along the bottom skirts of the new CX-5. Looks to be quite pricey and apparently Japanese buyers who opted for this accessory had to wait 2-3 weeks longer for their order for it to be installed:

Instagram Photo Credits: songlinyangyi, daikingoo, k.yasu5807

2017-Mazda-CX-5-Leaked-Images-1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Kenstyle has a bodykit for it:

5.jpg

I've seen 3's with the body kit in a dealer show room here - so maybe so.

now that cars are hitting showrooms, do we have any clarification on what this $650 'Front & Rear Bumper Trim Package' actually looks like for the US version?
I don't see any mention of it in the CX-5 Brochure.

German A.T.H. Hinsberger CX-5 KF 2017

Coming soon, rear diffuser Mazda CX-5 KF 2017.

Gr. Karl

Coming soon, rear diffuser Mazda CX-5 KF 2017.

Gr. Karl

That's exactly what I wanted to say!! ATH Hindsberger always got some nice accessories for our CX-5-the owner of this shop wanted to come to the gathering last weekend with this car. Unfortunately he catched serious fever the night before so he couldn't come around. Schade (too sad) how we say. Get well soon.

Cheers 101

Back