What trim do you have?

• Sport

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Touring

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Grand Touring

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
Hmmmmm, interesting. When we purchased ours, I was under the impression Parchment was only offered in leather and in the GT. The brochure indicates the same as well?

I understand that you only have black or sand / parchment as interior. if Sand and Parchment are two separate colors then I have Sand or whatever.
My body is darker of the blue, almost black in some light conditions. My interior is Sand.

I understand that you only have black or sand / parchment as interior. if Sand and Parchment are two separate colors then I have Sand or whatever.
My body is darker of the blue, almost black in some light conditions. My interior is Sand.

Ah ok, that makes sense now. Yes, they are two different colors. We have the same blue and it is a beautiful color.

Ah ok, that makes sense now. Yes, they are two different colors. We have the same blue and it is a beautiful color.

I am about to claybar and wax it sometime. I just need to baby this daily commuter more ... does 28 mpg in the kind of driving I do - hooot!

I am about to claybar and wax it sometime. I just need to baby this daily commuter more ... does 28 mpg in the kind of driving I do - hooot!

What claybar kit are you using?

Off topic but went out to lunch today and saw a guy wiping his Blacked out Escalade with pimp rims. Tons of spider swirl marks on his paint :(

I think we've all heard that stat: 50% of CX-5 sales are the GT. Yea? I don't buy that. At least not in my area. I've been really paying attention since I got mine...I don't see many GT's. Poll time!

Why would you think Mazda was lying about that? Seems like something easily refutable if it wasn't true.

Well, I really don't. Just, as I said, I never see GT's in Cleveland except for the one that I work with. I swear I NEVER see any. I get it, markets are different. More common in So Cal and So FLA, I'm sure.

71%
maybe Mazda's not too far off on their claim.

If it counts for anything, the last Mazda I bought (not a CX-5) was also a Grand Touring. (drive)

Well, I really don't. Just, as I said, I never see GT's in Cleveland except for the one that I work with. I swear I NEVER see any. I get it, markets are different. More common in So Cal and So FLA, I'm sure.

Well it is Cleveland... home to the factory of sadness....

Well the Cavs won a title.......the factory of sadness goes back to San Diego. We lost the Chargers to LA. We only have the Padres now.

Basketball shouldn't count anymore. But had Green not been suspended for acting like an idiot... well....

(whistle)

Basketball shouldn't count anymore. But had Green not been suspended for acting like an idiot... well....

(whistle)

Yeah there's that. Plus the Warriors had a commanding lead. Interesting if they play again in the Finals. That said I wish to see no more Lebron Kia commercials. We need Shaq in Mazda Miata commercials.

This is a colour chart from a Canada dealer...it covers most it not all models...[not sure what years]...

35ml1zo.jpg

I'll be looking at the mid level GS here in Canada (Touring) when I buy in +/- 9 months.

I feel like I see probably 75/25 - 25 being non-gt. Mine is masquerading as one now with the 17s I have on it- I'm fine w/that. Kinda like the look better on blacked out 17x17.5, slightly taller/wider 235/65- subtle but noticeable vs stock touring gear.

Maybe you should show us pictures. Like in front of a gas pump, or taco Bell? ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back