Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
I think we've all heard that stat: 50% of CX-5 sales are the GT. Yea? I don't buy that. At least not in my area. I've been really paying attention since I got mine...I don't see many GT's. Poll time!

I think we've all heard that stat: 50% of CX-5 sales are the GT. Yea? I don't buy that. At least not in my area. I've been really paying attention since I got mine...I don't see many GT's. Poll time!

16.5 GT with Tech and Sensing (AWD)

Last edited:
No, I mostly see GTs around here (So Cal). I'd have gotten a GT but I prefer cloth over leather seats. I did get the Tech package, though... and that almost caused me to get the GT anyway.

I got the GT because that was they only option I had to get AWD and Titanium Flash. It is a hard color to find in St Louis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 AWD Touring, no packages/options added.

Black/Black

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2016 Grand Touring with Tech. Dual zone climate control was an important factor in my decision.

My sister has a '16 GT with Tech and i Active, however she's not a member here.

Wow. Early voting off to MORE then 50% GT.

No, I mostly see GTs around here (So Cal). I'd have gotten a GT but I prefer cloth over leather seats. I did get the Tech package, though... and that almost caused me to get the GT anyway.

That's kind of why I did. Also wanted cloth. But then I did add Tech and it was just a few dollars more for the GT...

This poll has a very US bias. The trim has different names globally. I have the XDL. I used to have the Proactive.

Well, I do live in the US, Matty. :D

For the rest of the world:
If you got a top of the line trim in your market, vote for the Grand Touring.
If you got a base model, that's the Sport over here.

Any other ideas to differentiate?

Well, I do live in the US, Matty. :D

For the rest of the world:
If you got a top of the line trim in your market, vote for the Grand Touring.
If you got a base model, that's the Sport over here.

Any other ideas to differentiate?

Is there an actual poll that I'm just not seeing in Tapatalk?

Start your own poll then. Lol I don't care about that. I'm fact checking Mazda.

Haha fact checking...I actually wanted to like to like the touring (I like cloth) but the seats were uncomfortable in the shoulders ('14 model, leather not) and the dials for climate were a turn off. Glad I popped.

Me too, Monterra. Last 3 cars had auto climate. I was like "am I really that spoiled to spend the extra money just to get ACC?"

Yes...Yes I am. And to quote MangoJerkface....I don't regret it. 😁

Not to mention the 19 inch 16.5 GT rims are some of the sweetest stock rims ever.

Yes ok, like Matty i found this poll fairly US centric for a international forum, but anyway I have voted GT. LOL!

Mine is the top of the range model here -Akera- which is like a GT plus safety pack plus teck pack, plus or minus possibly some other stuff specific to Aus models.

Do i get 2 votes because before the Akera, I had a GT??(crazy)

Yes ok, like Matty i found this poll fairly US centric for a international forum, but anyway I have voted GT. LOL!

Mine is the top of the range model here -Akera- which is like a GT plus safety pack plus teck pack, plus or minus possibly some other stuff specific to Aus models.

Do i get 2 votes because before the Akera, I had a GT??(crazy)
Exactly, don't fault us when we point out that Grand Touring means as much as Proactive does to you... plus, their are still pretty big differences between the trims in different countries and the actual cars.... sunroofs aren't included in the japanese trims....

Back