Need Diameter of Front Door Speaker cutout

etulio

:
Mazda CX-5 2014
Does anybody know the diameter of the Front Door circular cutout, where the rear of the speaker should fit.

I am leaning towards buying new 8" speakers for the front doors, but I would like to know this diameter, to make sure they will fit. I know I can remove the door panel and measure it, but I prefer to ask first.

Last edited:
There should be a thread on this forum, about installing 8" speakers. Maybe, the info is in there. If you have asked a week ago, I could have measured it. I have installed, some Focal PS165FX set. I have the factory speaker adapter, I could measure the inner base diameter, if that is enough for you.

There should be a thread on this forum, about installing 8" speakers. Maybe, the info is in there. If you have asked a week ago, I could have measured it. I have installed, some Focal PS165FX set. I have the factory speaker adapter, I could measure the , if that is enough for you.

1.5 Years ago I installed 6.5" JBL in front door and I made a post about this installation:
https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...n-Mazda-CX-5&p=6358438&highlight=#post6358438
but I forgot to measure the hole, and now I am thinking about installing 8" Mid-Woofer. Inner base diameter would help, but I really need the diameter of the cutout.

Back