Off Topic So slow I'm ashamed...

New PC arrived.

http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3303601

17760840_888728061281_999579298449921870_o.jpg

Last edited:
Been playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands with the settings maxxed. Killed El Sueno the other day. I feel like I just put the family pet down. Such a good game!

There's no way a TI is worth the premium.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I built my PC during 6 months. Each month, I saved part of my salary to buy few components.
Yeah, my PC takes steady money just like my car.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands was so sickhouse I had to buy my favorite rifle setup from the game. Pew pew! This dang computer is the cost that keeps costing.

11hvy95.jpg

There's no way a TI is worth the premium.

The performance is there, but I agree.

Haven't been happy with Nvidia's pricing/release structure since the 700-series. Or even the 600-series.

Of course, I say that with a 980 in my rig LOL.

Very nice Uno. (drinks)

Really nice firearm!! Tad expensive for my blood atm, but worth it. I have a similar one made by PSA, actually made here near my hometown also, and not a bad firearm for the money. Their monthly specials are killer (no pun intended)...

Last edited:
The performance is there, but I agree.

Haven't been happy with Nvidia's pricing/release structure since the 700-series. Or even the 600-series.

Of course, I say that with a 980 in my rig LOL.

Honestly considering a 1080ti later this year, as some games I am only getting 40-60fps.

Really nice firearm!! Tad expensive for my blood atm, but worth it. I have a similar one made by PSA, actually made here near my hometown also, and not a bad firearm for the money. Their monthly specials are killer (no pun intended)...

TY! I went with the sr25 because of friendships within the industry. The price hurt, but actually looking at the weapon and seeing the design, attention to detail, and engineering that went into it, lessened the blow. As to the surefire suppressor, I had it laying around for similar reasons.

I have a 1070. Runs everything I can throw at it. Price / Performance Ratio the 1070 is where it's at. Paying $150-$250 more for another 15 fps just isn't worth the price increase imo.

What are people playing?

I am mostly playing early access games like Subnautica, or 7 Days to Die or older games like Skyrim or Witcher 3. Skyrim being heavily modded.

Honestly, my 980 has been fine still, 2 almost 3 years later.

Warthunder is my favourite, aircraft mostly rather than tanks or ships(wiggle)

What are people playing?

Ghost Recon with the settings maxxed out, also looking at FarCry 5 when it drops next year. I currently experience SOME FR dips, but it will usually chug along at 40-60fps on GR. It has me considering the 1080Ti for sure, for FC5, though.

hell, i'm still running windows vista... and I get a blue screen every time I fire it up.. and it thinks its 2007 which causes a whole host of problems.

I'm still playing the original Doom and Doom 2 ported through the available doomsday engine on windows 10. Love this game!

Either my phone, or a laptop at home (which is an HP something or other 360... got it a couple years ago). Never been a gamer on PCs, so didn't feel the need to have the fastest and latest. Always built my own for Linux work, though, which has different reqs.

Cheap and easy. You can even put a fully-bootable version of the OS on a CD, and if you have access to BIOS settings, run it on any machine without installing a thing.

Thought about just running through a VM.

Yep, I think I have some older parts lying around somewhere that I can build one with. Will have to check my parts closet.

Back