Another New CX-5 Owner

I am kinda of a tire (and ipa) snob, but happy to help! As with beer though tire tastes are very subjective. People tend to love Michelins for their long life and nice ride, any Michelin I've had has been hazardous in anything other than warm and dry, handling is controlable sloppy. That's just a general point of reference and I have limited experience with their more recent or hp offerings.

I get that. Before I stopped drinking, I was a stout snob and would only drink Guinness on a nitrogen tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! May I ask what your hobby is, now?

My recent addictions have been shooting - just started last July. So far just handguns. I have not been in a while though my other addiction has been buying kilts, I have 6 since I started wearing them in December.

The only vice I have now is vaping which had kept me cigarette free for 4 years. I try not to be one those annoying vapors though.

Hey good on you man..I know that couldn't have been easy cars are healthier and more fun if you're doing it right. Shooting is good too but driving is even more fun- for me at least.

Hey good on you man..I know that couldn't have been easy cars are healthier and more fun if you're doing it right. Shooting is good too but driving is even more fun- for me at least.

In plan on doing more driving. I've been easing up on the wagon because of the miles. Used to just go out and when approaching intersections, I would ask the kids left, right out straight.

My recent addictions have been shooting - just started last July. So far just handguns. I have not been in a while though my other addiction has been buying kilts, I have 6 since I started wearing them in December.

The only vice I have now is vaping which had kept me cigarette free for 4 years. I try not to be one those annoying vapors though.

I'll bet that those Friday kilts makes it a bit easier to conceal carry eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_GJlFEXOcw

Part of the joy of the kilt is the freedom I get under it. The under skirt holster would lose some of that "freedom". I have not tried any of my holsters with the kilt.

Good stuff! I enjoy shooting, myself. Ordering an SR25 ACC next week, actually,

Good stuff! I enjoy shooting, myself. Ordering an SR25 ACC next week, actually,

So far I have a CZ 75 Omega and Sig 2022. I was going to range weekly until I got a pinched nerve in my neck. That laid me up for a few months and have not gotten back into the habit.

So far I have a CZ 75 Omega and Sig 2022. I was going to range weekly until I got a pinched nerve in my neck. That laid me up for a few months and have not gotten back into the habit.

Sorry about the neck :(

Those CZ's are some accurate pistols!

Congratulations Mac! Good choice on the Titanium Flash GT (I have the same combination)
IMG_20151015_121554.jpg
Purchased in October 2015, after the untimely death of my 2014 Mazda 3s GT - totaled in a collision, but both my wife and I walked away with only very minor injuries. As fun as the new Mazdas are, they're also very safe cars when you need them to be.

Best of luck with your new CX-5!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Mac! Good choice on the Titanium Flash GT (I have the same combination)
View attachment 216158
Purchased in October 2015, after the untimely death of my 2014 Mazda 3s GT - totaled in a collision, but both my wife and I walked away with only very minor injuries. As fun as the new Mazdas are, they're also very safe cars when you need them to be.

Best of luck with your new CX-5!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you Joc. I love how the color changes based on the lighting. I have loved all of my Mazdas. It was a sad day when my Protege got totaled that my wife was driving and got replaced with a minivan. Wish she was driving the Neon (gifted to us) that day.

Back