Another New CX-5 Owner

:
2005 Mazda 6 Wagon Sport & 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
This is my third Mazda (2000 Protege & 2005 6 wagon). It was hard finding a replacement for the wagon but think this will do nicely even though I lost 20 HP and gained some curb weight. I love the handling and styling of Mazda and looking for many fun adventures in the CX-5.

49ee395927550308bd24590fabb7802e.jpg

3c1ff7f3e9a4a8c1ea2ce60c4818ff67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is Titanium Flash. I will have to take some better pictures. I had just gotten back from the dealer.

Nice! Welcome to the club.
I toyed with that color but there's a guy I work with has one in that color. That would just be weird. LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice! Welcome to the club.
I toyed with that color but there's a guy I work with has one in that color. That would just be weird. LOL

I can see that. I have not noticed many titaniums driving around St Louis. I love the blue but too similar to my wagon. I wanted something different.

That's one of the nicest things he's said. He hates his car.

That wagon is rare; did you keep it?

Yes I did. It has 192k miles on it and still going strong. The new car is to keep the wagon around longer but will sadly be used by 2 teenage boys once they get their license. I have already told them that if they total the wagon, they will break my heart.

I have never loved a car like I love that wagon.

Yes I did. It has 192k miles on it and still going strong. The new car is to keep the wagon around longer but will sadly be used by 2 teenage boys once they get their license. I have already told them that if they total the wagon, they will break my heart.

Well, if they/you are into modding you can get an N/A or boost tune for that v6.. (drive2)

That sounds like a bad idea for 2 teenage boys lol. Maybe once they go to college, dad can play with that. Lol

So don't stress them kids like that! (and don't risk your keepsake in that way). Wrecks happen. I've been in several. Only 1 was my fault, and it taught me a lesson about automatic transmissions, the accelerator, and corners.

And totally unable to understand how some people are crazy happy about how this car meets and exceeds our needs. ;)

So don't stress them kids like that! (and don't risk your keepsake in that way). Wrecks happen. I've been in several. Only 1 was my fault, and it taught me a lesson about automatic transmissions, the accelerator, and corners.

It survived my daughter with just a broken mirror and another incident she claimed was a pothole that took out two rims and a front strut. We never could find that supposed pothole. I think my boys will be fine in it. I like to give them s*** though - they are no where near as cocky as my daughter was.

I know accidents happen and that is why I have insurance. Just hope I can find a replacement if it gets totaled.

Last edited:
Back