2017 CX-5's arriving the second week of April in the Midwest

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
Just I just got off the phone with a local dealer in Minneapolis, and was told their inventory system has "a ton" (Not sure how many that is as one is over a ton. =P of CX-5's coming in the second week of April. No specific date yet. But it looks like we are close.

Does anyone else have a hard date from your dealers?

I'm in the Toronto Area, and quite a few have given the 14th or 15th as a date. So it seems consistent across the board.

I went into a local dealer yesterday and they said they have two at the port right now.

If i was getting a tax rebate of the same amount that i owe Uncle Sam I would be updating to a 17 CX-5. As things stand, family comes first.

The new CX-5 will likely be in high demand in US.
It has been selling very well in Asia. (especially Japan, 4X of projected sales number)
Diesel accounts of 50% of sales in Japan.

Mazda has to increase production lines to meet the demand.
According to Dave Coleman, diesel version is coming 2-3 months after gas version.
172hp/310ft-lb

The new CX-5 will likely be in high demand in US.
It has been selling very well in Asia. (especially Japan, 4X of projected sales number)
Diesel accounts of 50% of sales in Japan.

Mazda has to increase production lines to meet the demand.
According to Dave Coleman, diesel version is coming 2-3 months after gas version.
172hp/310ft-lb

That is a contradiction to everything that has been stated by Mazda up til now. Mazda has been saying Fall / Near end of year.

4X? Wow. Sat in my bosses new 2017 RX350 today. Dash screen looked kind of familiar.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back