Roof Gutter Trim Missing

Hi all:

I just noticed the roof gutter trim in from of my factory roof rack is missing on my passenger side. It's a 2016 CX-5 and I can't find the part number via Google. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Hi all:

I just noticed the roof gutter trim in from of my factory roof rack is missing on my passenger side. It's a 2016 CX-5 and I can't find the part number via Google. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Same thing happened to me just search OEM Mazda parts and you will find many sites that sell them. A word of caution the snap in part is weak and can pop off very easily.

This looks like the entire gutter molding if a rack is not installed. The piece I'm missing seems to be only about 12-15" long. Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like the entire gutter molding if a rack is not installed. The piece I'm missing seems to be only about 12-15" long. Am I missing something?

The rain gutter cover needs to be cut, and two sections removed in order to install the OEM roof racks. Once the cuts re made and everything is back in place you have three different sections of gutter cover, front, middle and back pieces. The only way to get that front part is to buy the whole piece and cut it to length per the instructions for installing the roof rack.

The cut length of the front piece is 340mm.

Roof_Rails.jpg

Last edited:
The rain gutter cover needs to be cut, and two sections removed in order to install the OEM roof racks. Once the cuts re made and everything is back in place you have three different sections of gutter cover, front, middle and back pieces. The only way to get that front part is to buy the whole piece and cut it to length per the instructions for installing the roof rack.

That helps a lot! Thanks so much.

Back