My CX5 is so sexy!

:
RDX Aspec Adv.
Sometimes, it's all about perspective...

35lxpie.jpg

Have to admit though, that Aztec appears to be in pretty good shape for such a wo-begotten vehicle.

Ok. I feel like nerding out a bit. How close am I?

Aztec, CX5, Pacifica, Altima, Accord coupe, Forester, Toyota FJ Cruiser?

Ok. I feel like nerding out a bit. How close am I?

Aztec, CX5, Pacifica, Altima, Accord coupe, Forester, Toyota FJ Cruiser?

Not sure how you're coming up with an FJ Cruiser for the last white car you can barely see.

The black car in the back is definitely a Kia Soul.

Not sure how you're coming up with an FJ Cruiser for the last white car you can barely see.

The black car in the back is definitely a Kia Soul.

I didn't go that far. Just to the shrubbery. Could be off on the last two as the view is limited, but I figured what the hell. I'll wager a guess.

I can nail most cars from hundreds of feet away. Like I said, nerdy.

Last edited:
I didn't go that far. Just to the shrubbery. Could be off on the last two as the view is limited, but I figured what the hell. I'll wager a guess.

I can nail most cars from hundreds of feet away. Like I said, nerdy.

But can you nail them as smoothly as this guy?

I would suggest not parking so close to that Pontiac. That thing has SO much ugly that some of it could migrate to your CX-5 and then what?

Wrong.

Tint. Bumper sticker. LX20 tires.

You're nutty!
Ah ha! That's why you dis your car up and down- those tires SSSUCK! Probably hurt your mpg, definitely didn't help the handling. Go ahead ask me how I know...
Not a bad lookin' asstek right there- proud owner- actually kind of cool. Never understood why they couldn't just cover the damn gas cap- who thought that was a good idea?

Last edited:
Ugh. Sexy but worthless. Trade value 13,xxx. Local Mazda dealer wanted to appraise it since they are out of used ones pretty much. Offered me that, showed me KBB and current auction price. Jeez these drop like a rock :(

Ugh. Sexy but worthless. Trade value 13,xxx. Local Mazda dealer wanted to appraise it since they are out of used ones pretty much. Offered me that, showed me KBB and current auction price. Jeez these drop like a rock :(
It's the nature of this business. When you want to trade in your used vehicle, the price always drops like a rock; but when you want to buy a good used one, the price is sky high! :)

Should put money in stock market or housing in Bay Area! One house in Sunnyvale we're looking was $700,000 in 2013, now remodeled and put back on the market - $2,200,000!!! (eek2)

What Y/trim? Miles? They always look to bang you on trade as that's where their $ is. You could walk them up a g or so I'd bet...they always start @wholesale auction price but if you have a nice popular late model car with not crazy high miles that they don't have to drop $ into to flip it- you can and should talk them up from wholesale as that is lucrative retail inventory for them. To me that's where the deal lives or dies- its easy to find out what you should pay for the new one and most dealers will match or be very close to one another- the trade is the x-factor- and this # can vary wildly from place to place.

Last edited:

You paid 2 grand too many for yours it seems. I read your car purchase thread and facepalm!
But its a toaster, if its 27.99 or 23.99 who cares. Still good habit to price match.

Latest posts

Back