Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mazda Canada Site

Registered Member

2013 Ford Edge

Mazda Canada Site

So , the Mazda Canada site no longer shows the 2017 as "coming soon", and has taken away the 2016. It also has more pictures and video of some of the features. It's all stuff I'm sure we've all seen before. But it's one step forward to making things seem 'official'.

https://www.mazda.ca/en/

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

That is a nice site with lots of good pics. I also noticed that Mazda has an unlimited mileage warranty in Canada. Don't think they have that in the US.

Registered Member

2017 CX-5 GT w/Tech Pkg

Very nice, thanks for sharing! That's a recent change... last night it still had the 2016.5

Registered Member

Mazda 3

I am just waiting for the "Build & Price" section to be updated, it's still showing the 2016 model

Registered Member

Suzuki SX4

Assuming the diesel packages are the same, it's looking like I can get everything I want in the mid level GS with 'Comfort Package'...except for the Bose stereo.

I REALLY wish that was an option.

Anybody know if the lesser, 6 way power seats still have memory or not?

Now I just need to know what the premium for the diesel will be (and if it *fingers crossed* might be available with a stick).

Registered Member

Mazda

Quote Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
    You must be referring to passenger's seat (since driver's seat is 10-way not 6-way). Then the answer is No, memory on driver's seat only (two memories via push button on side of seat, plus as many as you like on keyless remote -- when you unlock door with keyless entry seat automatically adjusts to the position for respective remote).

2016.5 CX-5 Sport

I think he's referring to the 6-way power driver's seat that comes with the Touring model. I don't think that comes with memory, as they have it listed further down as an option on the GT only.

Registered Member

2017 CX-5 GT w/Tech Pkg

Quote Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
    Memory seat is only available on the GT trim.

Registered Member

Suzuki SX4

Quote Originally Posted by joe6864 View Post
    Memory seat is only available on the GT trim.
    Thanks. Not a deal breaker but that and the upgraded stereo would be nice. Not enough to push me to the GT though I don't think. Especially as I'd prefer the 17" wheels.

Registered Member

Mazda

Quote Originally Posted by Boxster17 View Post
    I think he's referring to the 6-way power driver's seat that comes with the Touring model. I don't think that comes with memory, as they have it listed further down as an option on the GT only.
    sorry I didn't read carefully and looked in the wrong direction: GT driver side (10-way) vs GT passenger side (6-way).

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5

Seeing that they have a 2.0 with manual transmission there... makes me wonder... if there might be one for the US... Just seems awfully strange to me... I'm still holding out a sliver of hope...

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow Mazda Canada Site

Quote Originally Posted by myke232 View Post
    Seeing that they have a 2.0 with manual transmission there... makes me wonder... if there might be one for the US... Just seems awfully strange to me... I'm still holding out a sliver of hope...
    No, there's no hope for manual CX-5 in the US with all the specs and pricing info coming out! Mazda has always been treating Canadians better than Americans as they're getting memory seat and 6-way power passenger's seat and unlimited mileage warranty on 1st-gen CX-5's!

Registered Member

2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring

So, now we can believe the specs and prices from Mazda? I thought you said that Mazda's info is incorrect and to believe your dealer! What is this? Alternative facts?
    Quote Originally Posted by yrwei52 View Post
    No, there's no hope for manual CX-5 in the US with all the specs and pricing info coming out! Mazda has always been treating Canadians better than Americans as they're getting memory seat and 6-way power passenger's seat and unlimited mileage warranty on 1st-gen CX-5's!

Donated: $8

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech

Arrow Mazda Canada Site

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kev View Post
    So, now we can believe the specs and prices from Mazda? I thought you said that Mazda's info is incorrect and to believe your dealer! What is this? Alternative facts?
    You use your judgement. When a package equivalent to two old packages for $2,405, now selling for $780, that's too good to be true! Besides that price is from one single press kit, can be wrong easily by a simple misprint. No manual on 2017 CX-5? Sales brochure、spec sheet、press kit、etc all support that. And it's not easy simply just misprinting with "no manual" like the packake price "$780"!

Registered Member

'14 liquid CX-5 AWD GT tech, E84 valencia x1 sdrive msport

Seriously kev (no dr for you) be rational. Admittedly still hoping for the $780 touring preferred package price but there's no rational reason for me to believe that and not yrwei or his dealer on that one. Upside is if he's wrong I win- at least in the sense that it would make the Touring more attractive even though I'll probably gravitate toward the GT anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast