mazdausa.com 2017 CX-5 Brochures

got my brochure in the mail yesterday, it was for the 2016.5
danget Mazda, got me all excited for nothing.

got my brochure in the mail yesterday, it was for the 2016.5
danget Mazda, got me all excited for nothing.
Before we special-ordered our new 2016 CX-5 GT AWD, I went Mazda website requesting a 2016 sales brochure trying to have more information. We took delivery of our new CX-5 a month later but I still received nothing in the mail. I kept requesting from time to time I eventually received one, about a year later!

On the other hand, I requested a sales brochure for a 2017 Honda CR-V on the other day, I received one within a week!

I see that the brochure says one package is NA (not available with the other) on the Touring, meaning you can only choose one, but that seems crazy! About 10 articles I've read (except one by Edmunds that I figured was wrong) has said both packages are available on the Touring and they've had pricing listed for both.
Actually we see both Touring Preferred Equipment Package and i-ActivSense Package are having duplicate features such as Rain-sensing Wipers、Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink、Automatic On/off Headlights. This definitely means you can't have both! Also when I made price inquiry with my Mazda dealer's sales manager, he told me we can't have both packages for 2017 Touring. Here is 2017 CX-5 Line-up Dealer info provided by Ride92 used by Mazda dealers. It does say Touring "PACKAGES (CANNOT BE COMBINED)":

attachment.php

He's been placing new car orders for 2017 CX-5. He also said the MSRP for these 2 Touring packages were wrong in press release.

Touring Preferred Equipment Package is like old Touring Moonroof/Bose Package ($1,130) AND Technology Package ($1,275) combined PLUS Power liftgate、One-touch Open Moonroof、and a Sub-woofer. Press kit said Touring Preferred Equipment Package is only $780 which definitely is too good to be true. (boom06)

Last edited:
Anyone have an update on exterior/interior color combos?

Thanks.

The dealer I spoke with indicated that all of the Deep Crystal Blue Mica vehicles coming to their lot had Parchment interiors. Someone posted a brochure that showed all of the exterior/interior combos, and while Crystal Blue/Black was an available one, it seems like it will be hard to get, at least at first, in SoCal.

The dealer I spoke with indicated that all of the Deep Crystal Blue Mica vehicles coming to their lot had Parchment interiors. Someone posted a brochure that showed all of the exterior/interior combos, and while Crystal Blue/Black was an available one, it seems like it will be hard to get, at least at first, in SoCal.

Selfishly, that's the color combo we picked out so I'm happy there's lots of supply!

Speaking of color combos, has anyone seen if the black interior has the maroon accents (similar to the current cx-9, mazda6, etc.)?

The lease on my 2015 6 is ending in a few months, and I've targeted the new CX-5 to replace it. The dealer I sourced my last two vehicles through got a few 2017s on the lot, and I test drove it over the weekend. The black interior has dark gray woodgrain accents with bronze colored stitching on the leather.

The lease on my 2015 6 is ending in a few months, and I've targeted the new CX-5 to replace it. The dealer I sourced my last two vehicles through got a few 2017s on the lot, and I test drove it over the weekend. The black interior has dark gray woodgrain accents with bronze colored stitching on the leather.

Thanks. Now I'm interested in checking out the black and parchment

2017 still showing as a 'future vehicle' so if anyone wants a hard copy of the brochure they'll have to wait a bit longer.

We buy silver with gray interior all the time for new car purchases but when we decided to get Mazda CX-5, there's no gray interior available like everybody else! We hate all-black interior but sorry parchment is not available for Sonic Silver either! I believe for silver Mazda won't make Parchment available even for new 2017 CX-5 because two colors doesn't match well.

We lived in Iowa City for several years and still miss that place! :)

similar issue here - really liked the deep crystal blue on the cx-5 but they only offer with parchment interior which i absolutely despise, wound up with jet black because of it - so dumb too bc every other model you can get deep crystal blue with a black interior, makes no sense

and once again sirius only available on the GT, such a weird move - also wondering if they've added live traffic to the nav this time around

2017 still showing as a 'future vehicle' so if anyone wants a hard copy of the brochure they'll have to wait a bit longer.

yeah, I've noticed they're always a bit behind with the American website... it'll be mid-summer by the time they get the 2017 CX5 accessories listed.

similar issue here - really liked the deep crystal blue on the cx-5 but they only offer with parchment interior which i absolutely despise, wound up with jet black because of it - so dumb too bc every other model you can get deep crystal blue with a black interior, makes no sense

"Build your own..." on Mazda website says you can get deep crystal blue with either black or beige interior.

"Build your own..." on Mazda website says you can get deep crystal blue with either black or beige interior.
He has a 16.5...we were in the same boat, wanted the Deep Crystal Blue, but not available with a dark interior. No thanks, so took the Blue Reflex Mica instead. A grey interior would've be awesome, so would a two tone, and glad to see the options come available...

Back