mazdausa.com 2017 CX-5 Brochures

clads01

:
2017 CX-5 GT FWD Machine Gray
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!

Looks like driver memory settings are only available in the Premium Package with the Grand Touring trim. I hope this will be standard equipment for the GT trim in the 2018 and up models hehe.

Has anyone been able to identify grand touring exterior and interior color combos? I'm curious if silver and parchment are available.

Thank you for sharing! Looks like the CX-5 did lose some ground clearance (was 8.5", now 7.6"). Happy that fog lights are at least on option on the Touring trim.

Has anyone been able to identify grand touring exterior and interior color combos? I'm curious if silver and parchment are available.
We buy silver with gray interior all the time for new car purchases but when we decided to get Mazda CX-5, there's no gray interior available like everybody else! We hate all-black interior but sorry parchment is not available for Sonic Silver either! I believe for silver Mazda won't make Parchment available even for new 2017 CX-5 because two colors doesn't match well.

We lived in Iowa City for several years and still miss that place! :)

We buy silver with gray interior all the time for new car purchases but when we decided to get Mazda CX-5, there's no gray interior available like everybody else! We hate all-black interior but sorry parchment is not available for Sonic Silver either! I believe for silver Mazda won't make Parchment available even for new 2017 CX-5 because two colors doesn't match well.

We lived in Iowa City for several years and still miss that place! :)

I hear ya. I haven't given up hope yet because they do offer the combo with the Mazda6.

Thank you for sharing! Looks like the CX-5 did lose some ground clearance (was 8.5", now 7.6"). Happy that fog lights are at least on option on the Touring trim.
Fog lights? On Touring? No, fog lights are no longer on Touring even with either one of the two optional packages! And you can only choose one Package between Touring Preferred Equipment Package and Touring i-ActivSense Package. You can't have both!

Fog lights? On Touring? No, fog lights are no longer on Touring even with either one of the two optional packages! And you can only choose one Package between Touring Preferred Equipment Package and Touring i-ActivSense Package. You can't have both!

LED fog lights are an available accessory for both Sport and Touring trim levels, but they are not part of either Touring package.

Like clads01 said previously, fog lights are dealer-installed accessory which is available for many MYs and different trims. There's difference between factory options and packages and dealer-installed accessories. Before you get too excited, find out the price of this accessory fog light kit and fog light switch and these won't be cheap. It would be better off to have them from factory like current-gen CX-5 Touring.

Last edited:
Nice find clads, I've been cyber stalking the mazda site every day trying to find the full brochure.
thanks for sharing.

LED Signature Daytime Running Lights? (Are those the lights next to the headlights?)

I was really hoping for the grill lighting like the Mazda 6 has.
I saw someone posted a link to the kit to retrofit the CX5 with the signature lighting but I'm not sure it's compatible with the 2017's.

Last edited:
LED Signature Daytime Running Lights? (Are those the lights next to the headlights?)

I was really hoping for the grill lighting like the Mazda 6 has.
I saw someone posted a link to the kit to retrofit the CX5 with the signature lighting but I'm not sure it's compatible with the 2017's.
Yes LED Signature Daytime Running Lights are the LED lights next to the headlights. And grill LED lighting for 1st-gen CX-5 won't fit the 2nd-gen CX-5. But I believe eventually someone in China will make one and sell it on eBay. Or you can always get this from Japan via japanparts.com: ;)

asset.php

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/autoparts-kurubu/cx-5201702-07/

Signature Wing Illumination Set
USD $ 340. Now am losing my s***. This sucks.

There is an official Mazda "Signature Wing Illumination" accessory for the Japanese market:

cx5_photogarally08.ts.1612150249189500.jpg

Probably some way to get it to the US but I suspect it wouldn't be cheap. I think it's been posted elsewhere in this forum, but this is a link to the Japanese 2017 CX-5 accessory catalog:

http://www2.mazda.co.jp/accessories/web_cat/cx-5/pc.html

Pic above is from this webpage (gallary picture 13/13):

http://www.mazda.co.jp/cars/cx-5/accessories/

EDIT: (I think this is actually the same one referred to by yrwei/Kaps in previous post.)

Last edited:
Why wouldn't they illuminate the Mazda badge as well, it like a huge abyss above it

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

I see that the brochure says one package is NA (not available with the other) on the Touring, meaning you can only choose one, but that seems crazy! About 10 articles I've read (except one by Edmunds that I figured was wrong) has said both packages are available on the Touring and they've had pricing listed for both.

Both ARE available on the Touring... just not together it seems. Admittedly confusing, but all the reviewers reviewed the GT.
Interesting, though, that both packages include much of the same stuff - auto-dim mirrors and a few other things - so what you're really choosing between, iirc, is Bose/moonroof and iActive.

Both ARE available on the Touring... just not together it seems. Admittedly confusing, but all the reviewers reviewed the GT.
Interesting, though, that both packages include much of the same stuff - auto-dim mirrors and a few other things - so what you're really choosing between, iirc, is Bose/moonroof and iActive.

I've read articles that say the best one for the money is Touring with preferred package and i-Activ. I guess they were wrong about having both. How dumb of Mazda to do that, when competitors like CR-V and RAV4 are making moonroofs and safety features standard on all or all but the base trim levels. Most people want a moonroof AND the top safety equipment but may not want to spend GT money.

Back