2017 CX-5 Question

Tuktanuk

:
2014 CX-5 GT w/Tech
I, like many of you have been reading up on the new CX-5. I'm seriously considering trading in my 2015 for it in April.

I have looked up as many specs as I can but, I cannot seem to find the following: Does the 2017 CX-5 Have auto-Dimming side mirrors?? If it does; Hands down, I'm sold.

Haven't seen mention of dimming side mirrors, just the rear view mirror on the GT. (that might be available as an upgrade in the Touring?)

My Mazda6 has an auto dimming driver side mirror only (no passenger) and rear view mirror. No complaints since I don't get blinded by trucks via the passenger mirror anyways. Too bad this didn't make it the to CX-5. Considering Mazda seems to be reading these forums I'd keep complaining.

Someone here seems to be a Mazda spy/mole. Who could it be? One conspiracy theory suggests MikeM's real identity was revealed so he's no longer here. Or is he?

My Mazda6 has an auto dimming driver side mirror only (no passenger) and rear view mirror. No complaints since I don't get blinded by trucks via the passenger mirror anyways. Too bad this didn't make it the to CX-5. Considering Mazda seems to be reading these forums I'd keep complaining.

Someone here seems to be a Mazda spy/mole. Who could it be? One conspiracy theory suggests MikeM's real identity was revealed so he's no longer here. Or is he?

Mikem a mole? No way. To bad he left though

Back