Not open for further replies.

Hank3

Asian Persuasion <><
Contributor
:
2010 Mazda5 GT
SOLD - please close thread.

Last edited:
Bumping an old thread but would these fit on a miata? If the do I'm in Cleveland TN 37312 and would like an idea. 💪💪

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Bumping an old thread but would these fit on a miata? If the do I'm in Cleveland TN 37312 and would like an idea. 

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Not sure. I believe NC Miatas are the only ones with a 5-lug pattern? Even then, I'm not sure if the offset and tires will be OK?

Interested in those wheels! Could you tell me what the shipping would cost to get to 54002?

Still wishing we lived closer to each other or you were feeling extra generous. I really would love to have those. Sigh...

Still wishing we lived closer to each other or you were feeling extra generous. I really would love to have those. Sigh...

I'm heading up to Valley, AL in mid-July. It's closer to you by about 3.5 hours :)

Hmm...stay in touch with me on that. Free bump.

Might be getting the tires removed from the rims in the coming weeks; can expedite the process if there is SERIOUS interest in just the rims. Should make it easier and cheaper to ship.

Last edited:
Tires have been dismounted from rims. Only selling rims now. Updated pics in first post :)

$250 PLUS SHIPPING.

SOLD

Please close thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back