How to buy transmission for protege

protegeG

:
protege Sedan
Good day i have a 2002 protege JDM sedan transmission went out on its the manumatic shifter version how do i go about getting a transmission to match most places i asked that sell transmissions are not sure which car they came from, does it even matter or any transmission from a auto protege of same year will work?
please help i have no clue

You will need to buy a manual transmission of you had a standard stick shift car. If you plan to upgrade to high power engine, upgrade the transmission.

There are a couple that circulate the for sale section. Stalk that page or find a hard that has one.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Ok. So he should look at the part number on the transmission and hunt for that part? I'm not that good with this sort of stuff.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

how do i know which one i need

I the model stamped into the transmission or is it a sticker my car is pretty old and most stickers are gone looking to get the tiptronic one back not a manual, am located in the caribbean so i have to order it from the USA and am using Ebay as its the cheapest way i have so far to get one but my question is still are all the auto transmissions of the 2.0 class the same or do i have too look for one exactly like mine which i have no clue what model it is.

Back