Just picked up a 2016 AWD Grand Touring

illatouch

:
toyota mr2 spyder 2zz etc
Just picked up my lightly used AWD GT. I was thinking about getting a Forester at first but I was perfectly happy with the price and feel of the AWD CX-5. I keep getting an error message when I try to upload a picture but it's white. I plan on vinyl wrapping the roof gloss black, dark tint, and black tsw turbina wheels(20x8.5). Not sure about the H&R springs yet but I'm considering it.

My other car called "Project: No Kids"
Black Toyota MR-2 Spyder (MR-S)
Lotus sourced 2zz
moroso 6qt baffled oil pan
full ceramic exhaust
chromoly lightweight flywheel
koni suspension
autocross focused

Last edited:
Project no kids. LMAO. Welcome to the club, brother.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome. If you ned guidance on suspension/performance mods and such we have a few cx-5 experienced members here. Along with others who are just knowledgable in general.

CX-5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150316_193752.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I'm dropping the motor on P:NK. Routine maintenance and spec-ing everything out for a c30-94 rotrex supercharger(hate turbo lag). Had a kouki s14 blacktop sr20det nissan 240sx in 2001 before those damn movies.

Project no kids. LMAO. Welcome to the club, brother.

While all my friends are out having kids, and I'm at home playing XBOX, or deciding on the spur of the moment to go on a road trip across 3 states, or buying a new KAC SR25, or any number of things...I am reminded of what a great club it is to be in!

Congrats, OP!

As to the MR2, I lived near a girl who had one. Sadly it got mangled, but she was okay. At any rate, clean MR2!

While all my friends are out having kids, and I'm at home playing XBOX, or deciding on the spur of the moment to go on a road trip across 3 states, or buying a new KAC SR25, or any number of things...I am reminded of what a great club it is to be in!

That's ok for you I guess. You'll grow up one day, or not...

Congrats, OP!

As to the MR2, I lived near a girl who had one. Sadly it got mangled, but she was okay. At any rate, clean MR2!
When I pick up my son from school and he throws his arms around me and screams daddy....Pretty happy to be in that club. Lol

Thanks everyone! I'm dropping the motor on P:NK. Routine maintenance and spec-ing everything out for a c30-94 rotrex supercharger(hate turbo lag). Had a kouki s14 blacktop sr20det nissan 240sx in 2001 before those damn movies.

As a guy who I assume does auto crosses, how is the stock CX-5's handling?

That's ok for you I guess. You'll grow up one day, or not...

By "grow up", do you mean try to help the earth recover from the lack of human beings? Perpetuate our dying species? Contribute my unique and amazing genetics to society so that my offspring can solve problems noone else can?

Or do you mean adopt hobbies like playing the stock market, day-trading, buy a boat, etc?

Do tell!

Believe it or not, you can have money AND kids. If not, you JUST might be doing it wrong. LOL :D

Believe it or not, you can have money AND kids. If not, you JUST might be doing it wrong. LOL :D

Oh agreed! I was always of the opinion if I did have kids, it would be when I was a bit older and while secure in my career path and finances, there's other major priorities first (like buying a house).

Latest posts

Back