US Prices released for 2017 range.

Another post with a Mazda USA dealer printout shows the memory seat, so things are not 100% sure yet.........
Hopefully it will be included in the upcoming models. My wife and I frequently take turns driving the CX-5, so driver memory seat settings would be appreciated in our situation. Not saying that I'm going to be trading in our 2016 for a 2017 model, but I'm sure other people will appreciate having that feature as well.

Didn't realize the CX9 had it. Thanks.

It's 2017 though. No need to leave my seat! hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26VqDx5S0m4

Ok, that's pretty cool.

Does it show nav directions as well?

The basic display has more features than my M4! [emoji35]

8cf3937e9361003a0d2727f4064bc348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

It is easier to use because the paddle shifters are on the steering wheel column. As Kaps mentioned, it can be helpful when cornering so you don't need to take one hand off the wheel to shift.

But the function is the same, right? It's just the location that's different?

But the function is the same, right? It's just the location that's different?
Function is the same yes. Just how you activate it is different.

The way I see it is like this: if I have to take my hand off the wheel while cornering, to toggle the shifter to downshift, I might as well be driving a manual transmission. Yes it is called "manual" mode, but I would prefer to shift up and down using paddle shifters. This is how it is done in other cars, even in their very own Mazda6.

The prices represent pretty good value for money. If it still drives like a Mazda at those prices I think it's still a great buy. Here's to hoping others agree and they keep funding the Mazda brand.

Contacted my dealer. They don't do early deposits for one of the first ones like BMW. [emoji35]

Selling our '16 and going to get fully loaded 17 in soul red.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Wierd. If that's was my dealership, hell yes I'd take your money.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is either wrong or the best package value for $ I've ever seen on any car:

A $780 Preferred Equipment package brings an auto-dimming rearview mirror, automatic headlights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a 10-speaker Bose audio system, navigation, a power sunroof, and a power liftgate.

A $780 Preferred Equipment package brings an auto-dimming rearview mirror, automatic headlights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a 10-speaker Bose audio system, navigation, a power sunroof, and a power liftgate.

They also mention memory seats.

Seriously! I think it was around $1200 before for just the Bose and moonroof... and even that was a relative bargain.

The press release says you can:

"Customers can also opt for the Touring i-ACTIVSENSE Package on top of the Preferred Equipment Package"

Looks like they edited the press release to remove the "on top of the Preferred Equipment Package" phrase. Now it does seem like its either/or.

IIRC, the two packages had a lot of overlap in them; that may be why they aren't both available.

Still have to go to the Grand Touring to get XM? What year are we living in? mind-boggling.

Latest posts

Back