Protoge5 Stock coil-springs and hardware

Count_Malachi

:
2003 Mazda Protoge5
Hello! I am searching for the stock front suspension parts (coil spring, bushings ect) for my protoge5 5-speed, I need everything except the struts but will take them if you need to get rid of everything, I have the TEIN Super sport coil-overs on now but they are worn and I am unaware of the ability to rebuild or service them

Attachments

• F699060.gif
    F699060.gif
    57 KB · Views: 95
Do you have pics of your Tein coilovers? I may be interested in a swap, I have the stock MSP tokico struts and Racing beat springs.

Or if you are looking for the factory P5 springs and strut mounts I can get those as well.

I am swapping wheels out on Thursday so I can get some good Photos of all four of them. I feel the rear drivers side is going out but the car handles great! Just for my driving needs stock seems a bit better for now. I will get those sent out as soon as I can! I know they are Super sport dampeners and the Part number was DKM46-U1746-L

Would you be more interested in stock Protege springs or the Mazdaspeed Racing beat springs? The Racing beat springs will make the rear sag with the stock P5 struts but I can find some original MSP rear struts that will level it with the front or you can use lowering springs on the front and it will even it out. Or I can find stock P5 springs which will work with your factory or replacement struts.

I would be most interested in Stock P5 parts, But after taking it to the shop today it turns out the squeaking was coming from the rear sway bar that has been swapped with poly bushings (go figure) The ride height is good so for now I think I will keep what I have, But if you find a price on all of the p5 parts I will be sure to keep note of that for when the time comes!

Latest posts

Back