I need your help locating a part for a 2014 Mazda 6. Please help!

DatMazdaTho

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring w/ Tech Package
Hello all!

As I was driving home a couple days ago, a rock nailed my driver side mirror. No damage was done except for this cover being knocked off! I have checked the OnlineMazdaParts store, and it seems like this little, plastic, $1 cover is going to be included in the entire mirror assembly, which is over $100. I have been calling all junkyards in my vicinity and no one has a 3rd gen Mazda on their lot. Can any please recommend any alternatives? If anyone happens to have this piece for the driver's side mirror, I would gladly buy it off of you (any of you who have changed your mirrors out, etc)? Please help. All the tabs used to connect the piece are totally in tact, so I just need to find the piece so I can clip it back on there. ANY help whatsoever is hugely appreciated!

eX6P6

Last edited:
I wish that were the case, but unfortunately that's not the part I need. That's the painted backing of the mirror. The plastic piece I need is on the outside of the actual arm coming off of the car door. Thanks though!

I wish that were the case, but unfortunately that's not the part I need. That's the painted backing of the mirror. The plastic piece I need is on the outside of the actual arm coming off of the car door. Thanks though!
OK, well for used wrecking yards parts try car-part.com This is linked nationwide.

OK, well for used wrecking yards parts try car-part.com This is linked nationwide.

I've sent a few requests to national part finders and I actually looked at this one, but most all of the items are more expensive than the OEM mirror, which I guess is starting to look like my only option at this point. Thanks for the info.

Back