20" Hypersilver OEM wheels for new CX-9

FusionGuy

:
2015 Mazda6 GT
DivorcePresent.jpg

I recently came out of a very nasty divorce and decided to give myself a present. I had to sell my beloved motorcycle, but have my life back. New job, new girl, so why not a new car, too?! Anyway, I chose the Touring model with the package that gives you the Bose stereo, sunroom, etc. It's definitely the most bang for the buck of the trim levels. The only thing I wish it had are those lovely 20" hyper silver OEM wheels that come standard on the GT and Signature trims. I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a set to purchase, but the only place I found is sold out. Any suggestions on where to purchase them? I don't want refurbished.

These guys sell them but are sold out. http://www.hubcaphaven.com/p/23427/2016-mazda-cx-9-wheel-hyper-silver.html

Last edited:
Yes indeed. They are used, but the new ones I posted are a mere $25 more when said and done as shipping is free. I'll wait for the new ones to be stocked. Thanks!

Yes indeed. They are used, but the new ones I posted are a mere $25 more when said and done as shipping is free. I'll wait for the new ones to be stocked. Thanks!

They have a company that does chrome dipped Grand Touring 20's but they are a whopping $2,600+ shipping (no tires).

I agree, wait for new ones this way you know they are true.

Back