New driver of 2016.5 CX-5 Touring

I don't sit in a way where I am always using the headrest. At best I only use it when I am sitting at a stoplight, so I've never had an issue with it, and it is most definitely not too forward for me.

LOL jonno.
Everyone that's sat in my car mentions how cool that cross street feature thing is. I've never seen something like that in a car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is that the feature where it mentions the upcoming street on the top part of the screen?

Is that the feature where it mentions the upcoming street on the top part of the screen?

Yes, and it comes in very handy at night when you can't read the street signs of the cross street you're looking for. I rarely use the full Nav screen, but that cross-street bar is there even when you have the radio screen on.

Yes, and it comes in very handy at night when you can't read the street signs of the cross street you're looking for. I rarely use the full Nav screen, but that cross-street bar is there even when you have the radio screen on.

Agreed. It's one of the cooler features I've seen on a car in a long time because of how simple, yet brilliant, it is.

Latest posts

Back