2003.5 Titanium Grey Mazdaspeed Protege

Hey guys,

It's time for me to sell my Mazdaspeed. I bought her back in 2014 at 154k miles and she currently sits at 162,706. New timing belt was done at 140k, and I've done new plugs, wires, and a brand new oem radiator which set me back $400. As far as aftermarket parts I will list everything below.

M-Factory differential with about 2k miles on it and at the same time had the trans rebuilt.
Thunder style manifold which was machined and deburd before installation.
Pioneer head unit with usb connection for phone connect.
New rear endlinks.
AWR front motor mount and new passenger oem mount.
New clutch was installed around 6k miles ago. (Clutch has some chatter on cold start)
New headlights

Car runs strong no rust and handles very well.

The bad:
Small door dings, scratches etc, paint is getting aged (could use a good detail), factory lip kit needs new double sided tape, no AC as the line coming from the AC condenser had a pin sized hole (line needs to be replaced and recharged) and the idle air control valve randomly causes a low idle but then corrects itself after 30 seconds.

Asking $4800 obo for everything listed including all of the stock and outside parts I have. Located in the Los Angeles area.

Attachments

• IMG_2233.JPG
    IMG_2233.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 388
  • IMG_2235.JPG
    IMG_2235.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 377
  • IMG_2237.JPG
    IMG_2237.JPG
    963.3 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_2238.jpg
    IMG_2238.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_2239.JPG
    IMG_2239.JPG
    893.1 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
If I had the money, I would be down there in a heart beat to pick it up. The exhaust you sold me by the way is awesome! Thanks again and good luck to selling this one.

Thank you bud. Glad you got to put the exhaust to use. I felt bad that it was just sitting there not being used.

Let me know if you decide to part it out. I've been searching all over for a replacement subwoofer enclosure.

SMIC has been sold and the intercooler piping and forged bpv are pending. Intake, and j-pipe still available. I will adjust the price of the car.

If you haven't sold the car by January next year, I'll buy it off you during that time. It's a long shot but hopefully you still have it then.

Back