J-Spec Tail Lights w/ V-LEDs Bulbs for the Protege 5 (Wagon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjdublada858

:
2002 mazda protege5
SERIOUS INTEREST!!! As the title says, for what they look now, I'd like to give them away for $215 + SHIPPING. With these, they are DISCOUNTED (no longer be sold as a Group-Buy OR sold on any site that sells MazdaSpeed Protege5 / Protege5 parts. I've already PROVIDED V-LEDs bulbs which way BETTER than regular halogen bulbs. Also, the condition on them are 8 out of 10. The faces on them contain minor scratches and can be fixed with some restoration. The edges also contain minor chips BUT whose going to see them with them bright LEDs. My location is San Diego, CA and my cell number is 858-610-0084.

Last edited:
Did you notice someone selling these for a cheaper price?

Thanks for letting me know. I've been always refreshing this very page and not looking at the "new posts". I just want a reasonable price since these are discontinued taillights. Especially they have V-LEDs bulbs which contain higher lumens than halogen bulbs.

Last edited:
I need these gone please. I've been too generous with the price, been lowering it. I know someone is selling them for a cheaper price but like I stated the V-LED bulbs are the reason why the price is a little high.
-PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back