Need Help Plz New at this

antdaye88

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Ok how do i start, well one i bought a mazdaspeed protege 03 and a week later engine blew was running 6psi all stock. Idk what n how but it happened. Im looking to replace the motor and keep the turbo just looking for a good but non expensive way to go about it. All the information giving is a plus. Please dont be dicks being serious and kinda n a hunch

Ok how do i start, well one i bought a mazdaspeed protege 03 and a week later engine blew was running 6psi all stock. Idk what n how but it happened. Im looking to replace the motor and keep the turbo just looking for a good but non expensive way to go about it. All the information giving is a plus. Please dont be dicks being serious and kinda n a hunch
You need a FS-DE 2.0 they were in a few vehicles. But if you can find a running motor from a pull and pay or on eBay.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

You need a FS-DE 2.0 they were in a few vehicles. But if you can find a running motor from a pull and pay or on eBay.

Don't get an fs-ZE they have higher compression and that's not want you are looking for.

There are tons of threads covering this topic on this forum. If you search around (I recommend google not the site's search function) you will find all the info you are looking for.

Back