WTB 4-2-1 header Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izimo

:
Mazda Protege5
Hello everybody,

Like the title suggests I'm looking for a 4-2-1 header for my 2003 Protege5 FS-DE powered.

I live in The Netherlands so if it could be shipped, that would be awesome!

Possibility for trading JDM taillights.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Got tails, what kind of euro market goodies might there be for tradebait?...............

Got tails, what kind of euro market goodies might there be for tradebait?...............

I meant that I'm willing to trade tails for a header. :D.

Euro sucks in Protege5 aftermarket parts. Only thing available is 323F badges and taillights. At your side of the ocean is best :D

Thinking the problem may not be header availability but shipping to Netherlands being more than header is worth. I have an old OBX that was on car for a decade and is discolored but not crazy rusty or cracked but have no idea what kind of mad money anybody would charge to ship. That being said, I do have a well used 4-2-1 header and a box. Question is how bad do you want to mess with it vs. just getting one of ebay?.......................

This is old pic of it on car. I have a coated one now. It is same condition as in pic..................

P5engine_02.jpg

Shipment isn't an issue for me. Also bought a Racing Beat muffler from this forum.

Do you have more pics of the 4-2-1 header and what make is it?

I will get some for you and find out what shipping might be......................got your info in PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back