Corksport fmic his bov help

:
Mazda,Protege,Mazdaspeed
I have a corksport fmic with injen cold air intake. I'm trying to replace the stock bypass valve or add my hks? It's making turkey noise with the stock bypass valve. I just can't find a forum talking about this specifically with my set up. I'm not sure where add pics of my engine bay either

Keep in mind if you install a BOV and it is vented to atmosphere (VTA) you will need to relocate the MAF to the cold pipe after the BOV so the car will run correctly.

IMG_1354.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hks box is attached to a 2.5 inch pipe from the previous intercooler set-up I had

Ok so you will have to cap the ends where the old BPV was connected, then you will have to cut the cold pipe to fit the MAF and cut it further down to install the BOV. Then use a piece that you cut out to replace where the MAF was on the CAI. Or move the filter to where the maf was and make it a SRI.

Sweet, that doesn't sound to tough. I just took my car to get my codes checked. Iv got p017 and p0131. I have a brand new o2 top sensor which is why I'm confused about it. The maf sensor code im not at all sure about. Any advise?

Back