Mazda Scavenger Hunt

Next up, something historic. I wasn't able to get close enough to get a pic by the actual Mill so I opted for a sign.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Emilia - Sign.jpeg
    Emilia - Sign.jpeg
    894.8 KB · Views: 341
Awesome! how many does it take to become an Addict? I'm afraid I'm already too far gone.

Sorry to say but you are correct, you are too far gone. But there isn't anything wrong with that! :D

Our current three replaced our last three. Traded a 2004 MPV for the 2010 3, a 2002 Protg5 for the 2016.5 CX-5 and my 2003 MX-5 was totaled and replaced by the 2008 MX-5.

So much historic stuff around me but blanking on something I can park next to. Then I thought of something close to my job... and I don't have the Mazda today. lol :D

Thought we could just continue with Ctt3P5's post.

Something historic…
Next up, something historic. I wasn't able to get close enough to get a pic by the actual Mill so I opted for a sign.

attachment.php

I am absolutely gob smacked how hard it is to get traction on this thread. Really guys? Don't we all love taking photos of our cars? Is there a rule we need to change to make it easier?
I'm going to move this on with a photo from our historic drive in theater, Cleveland's only remaining one. The Auto-o-rama. I Don't know exactly how historic it is but I'm not young and I came here when I was a kid so it's pretty damn old to me and it's the only one left in Cleveland so it's historic. Here's your picture. I will post something else. Super easy for someone else to advance this game shortly. And happy independence Day to those that celebrated happy birthday America.

Attachments

• PXL_20230704_010912554.jpg
    PXL_20230704_010912554.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20230704_011153752.jpg
    PXL_20230704_011153752.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Ok, can it be any easier? A driveway. It doesn't even have to be your own! 🤣

Attachments

• PXL_20230710_225832629.jpg
    PXL_20230710_225832629.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 43
@7eregrine, I commend you for trying to bring this back. I did see your post with the drive in but there aren't many of those around anymore.

Let me see what I can find as far as a driveway. ;)

@7eregrine, I commend you for trying to bring this back. I did see your post with the drive in but there aren't many of those around anymore.

Lol I was just about to go take a pic in one of the random driveways near my office! I'll try and get the next one @CTt3P5, let's see what you come up with!

The drive in photo was in reply to the "Historic thing".

Refreshed:
You have to post a pic that loosely matches the pic, then post a new pic that someone else must match, also loosely. LOL!
Like I said I've started these on other forums before. They always peter out a bit eventually...but usually we can bring them back.

Lol I was just about to go take a pic in one of the random driveways near my office! I'll try and get the next one @CTt3P5, let's see what you come up with!
After seeing @7eregrine's new post about the driveway, I do have an idea and plan on taking that pic on my way home tonight. While out, I will take another one in hopes of getting this thing kick started. Thanks for giving me a chance!
The drive in photo was in reply to the "Historic thing".

Refreshed:
You have to post a pic that loosely matches the pic, then post a new pic that someone else must match, also loosely. LOL!
Like I said I've started these on other forums before. They always peter out a bit eventually...but usually we can bring them back.
Yes, I know. 25+ years ago, I could have easily taken a pic.

I think we can bring this back....."CLEAR" *attaches AED*

Ok, so this is a twofer, driveway and drive-in (kinda sorta).

Took this near a driveway off of Movie Court. This development is on the site of the former Starlite Drive-In in Easton, PA.

20230711_162711.jpg

The drive-in was built in 1950, closed in 2001 and the development was built in 2005. We saw many double features here before it was closed.

A pic from 1992
Screenshot_20230711_221920_Chrome.jpg

A more recent pic showing the development
Screenshot_20230711_221115_Maps.jpg

Nice pics!

So what is the new pic that the next participant would be "tagged" in?

Back