Mazda Scavenger Hunt

LOL. We are still waiting on your car with a gym. When CX5-UM gets off his butt to play, he can do "Next to a CRV".

(Reminder, if this post disappears it is in GENERAL LOUNGE).

ALL MAZDA'S WELCOME TO PLAY!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Duncan Donuts in background. Next: Mazda pic next to CRV.

attachment.php

Attachments

• duncan.jpg
    duncan.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Dude, we're on gym! #fail. Unless Unotanium deleted his post?
Nice pic though.

Will try to get a pic by a gym today after work as I will be running some errands.

So I moved offices and noticed 5 other CX-5's in the parking lot lol! Saw a white, soul red, ugly blue (forget which one it is, but I never liked it), a sexy storm blue, and a sexy deep crystal blue and then there's my black one.

It seemed all the other ones had roof rails though. I personally do not like the look of the CX-5 with roof rails, but that's just me.

Yay! OK, now you need to take a new shot somewhere and "tag" the next thing. And no, giant mountain range is NOT acceptable. :D

Yay! OK, now you need to take a new shot somewhere and "tag" the next thing. And no, giant mountain range is NOT acceptable. :D

LOL, that would be unfair to my east coast and midwest friends! Will get a new shot today :)

Wtf, really? On my Tapatalk feed, the dude in the gym is the pic displayed for the thread? LOL Tapatalk fail.

Wtf, really? On my Tapatalk feed, the dude in the gym is the pic displayed for the thread? LOL Tapatalk fail.

Rofl Tapatalk.

Ok, sorry it's slightly a potato pic, how about taco Bell (or similar)?

Saw a CX-9 while I was there.

1cd8ee8d8118dcc6b43d8c97fd7f8a4a.jpg

a4ae846d2939d7a3164b71644be146f0.jpg

The idea is to get good pics, fellas. Ok, bad example. LOL

Good example. Next up, and could I make it any easier?

Gas pump:

8965efee266bb013e4a52b5b526c836b.jpg

So it this officially a fail? Only me and CDriver playing? No one else wants to? Where's the other Mazdas? I guess we could have just kept this in the CX-5 forum.
Any other kind of 'photo game' type things anybody know of?
Anyone else reading this besides my man CDriver? LOL

So it this officially a fail? Only me and CDriver playing? No one else wants to? Where's the other Mazdas? I guess we could have just kept this in the CX-5 forum.
Any other kind of 'photo game' type things anybody know of?
Anyone else reading this besides my man CDriver? LOL

I know man...I keep wanting to play and no one else is besides us. :(

Back