Mazda Scavenger Hunt

2lnbw1w.jpg

And what I did there this morning. Still too weakdick to make it to 10.

*As to DD, Starbucks, etc. I only go if it's for a face to face with someone. Otherwise, I just brew my swill at home.

2lnbw1w.jpg

And what I did there this morning. Still too weakdick to make it to 10.

*As to DD, Starbucks, etc. I only go if it's for a face to face with someone. Otherwise, I just brew my swill at home.

"weakdick"? Sounds like a personal problem to me and pumping iron ain't gonna help it...

Let's keep it generic going forward. "Coffee Shop" "gym".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And this guy is the only one playing with me. LOL Thanks, man. There's a gym at the corner of my street...I was hoping someone else would step up...

Lol. Wow. OK. Thanks for saying so. I guess the older crowd isn't in to taking photos if you car. Because that's really all this thread is supposed to be. A thread full of car photos. I'll try a new one in the general lounge.

I'd play but I don't have a CX-5 and I don't think you guys want pictures of my X3 or my RX-8.
We have one of these threads on the 8club and some of the picture requests have been pretty hilarious.

Isn't that RX8 a Mazda? LOL
Like I said I'll start a new thread in the main lounge. I should have done that in the first place. No reason this should be limited to just us.

This was a good idea 7eregrine.

I kinda lost where we were at though? Where's the next pic need to be at?

Back