Mazda Scavenger Hunt

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
I've started one of these in pretty much every vehicle forum I've been on.
Some people call this game "tag".
Here's how it works: I take a pic of my car in front of something. You have to take a picture in front of the same thing. You are then "it" and must post a pic of your car in front of something. Rules are just general common sense. The idea is not to stump everyone with a hard one. These should be things most everyone can get to.
A Yield sign is ok. A Falling Rocks sign is not. If something is taking to long to post it then gets generalized. A good example is this first one.

Challenge: Dunkin Donuts
a7099c5ca41d4d9e91a4e1e85d057604.jpg

If no one gets this in 3 days it becomes "Donut Shop". And if we don't have enough players we will open this to the whole Mazda board. Lets see how it goes.

Sent from my LG V10

You.... don't go out?

I buy food (typically early morning/late night to avoid the crowds) and pump iron (typically early morning/late night to avoid the crowds) and hike and shoot. That's plenty enough voluntary non-paid, in-person interaction with the public, for me.

No one else into this? Shall I take it to the Mazda lounge?

Sent from my LG V10

I buy food (typically early morning/late night to avoid the crowds) and pump iron (typically early morning/late night to avoid the crowds) and hike and shoot. That's plenty enough voluntary non-paid, in-person interaction with the public, for me.

You might want to include an aerobic workout routine or two in that exercise program of yours.

377 views. One reply from a guy that never goes out. And apparently never drives past a coffee shop when he occasionaly goes out. Time to share this idea with all the Mazda people. How do I get a MOD's attention??

377 views. One reply from a guy that never goes out. And apparently never drives past a coffee shop when he occasionaly goes out. Time to share this idea with all the Mazda people. How do I get a MOD's attention??

Well, I do drive PAST a coffee shop...I never considered getting out and taking a photo. I'll do it tonight for you though, it's a few hundred feet from my apartment. Happy?

Yea-ah. Bonus Points for being a DD.
But now you're IT and have to post a new pic. That means... you have to go out again. :D

Sent a message to a mod to send this to the Mazda lounge so if it disappears here, check there.

Unobtanium - take a selfie driving at 105 mph. I think not many will take up that challenge lol.

Unobtanium - take a selfie driving at 105 mph. I think not many will take up that challenge lol.

I'll pass. This thing feels pretty stable at 105, but...why?

I'll find something. It will have to wait until night time when no people are out, though.

Just an FYI, although they seem ubiquitous, Dunkin Donuts are not everywhere (like here in MN now, but coming at some point).

That's why we do the 3 day thing. It becomes generic after that.

Heck, unob, it could be a driveway. @hint

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back