Need help identifying part for CX-5 (2013)

tl11

Replaced my front bumper after an accident, but then started having issues getting car to start. When it did start, got check engine light with OBD codes U0100 & U0115 (lost communication with ecm/pcm).

Decided to remove bumper to see if accident caused any other damage, and saw the attached behind the left front wheel. I believe those are ground wires that are connected to the chassis. The accident must have shattered the plastic housing for the cables and loosened some connections. If I move the wires, I can get the car to start.

Does anyone know the part number for the plastic housing that is shattered? Much appreciated!

ground wires1.jpg

Thanks! I briefly looked but couldn't find it. Will do a more thorough review tonight. Looks like it is attached to a wiring harness. Hopefully I won't have to buy the entire wiring harness just to get that part. Thanks again

Might end up having to visit a junkyard and finding that connector and wiring and cut off the connector and several inches of the wiring and then splicing into your vehicles wiring harness...

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. Each wire that goes into the plastic box has a female connector at the end of it. And the plastic box has male connectors. So I don't think I would need to do any splicing.

Back