Brake job - recommend a good bleeding kit/pump

If I’m brutally honest, unless you use very exopensive pumps, you are better with a clear plastic bottle and a length of rubber tube that is a good fit on the bleed nipple.

Not at all. Thanks for your input. I am happy to get all feedback before getting my hardware.

If I’m brutally honest, unless you use very exopensive pumps, you are better with a clear plastic bottle and a length of rubber tube that is a good fit on the bleed nipple.

+1 That's about all what you need. Just make sure not to run out of the fluid.

I have one of those mityvacs that I use to bleed the brakes on my motorcycle. I like it, it works well enough for my needs and makes a two person job a one person job. Ive also used it to do the brakes on my wifes audi which went very well as well.

I use one of the one way valve type bleeders by Motion Pro with good results on all my vehicles, including my motorcycle. The mityvac works well too if needed. I had to use one to get the air out of my bike's clutch lines.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

3150lhJAaVL.jpg

Forgot about this thread...

I've done bleeding on my both cars with no tool at all. Only the bottle and tubing did the job.

Did you depressed the brake pedal to get the oil out?

(braindead

What?

Not sure if I get full question.

Yes, I did pump the brakes - actually mi kid did and I took care of the bleed valve.

Back