Changed interior bulbs to LED (Interior LED Kit), huge difference (PICS)

Just received my bulb kit today. I will see if I can install them tomorrow since it is going to be in the teens outside. The sheet indicates which bulbs go where. It is pretty detailed.

I installed all of them except the license plates. They work fine when they turn on . The ones for the overhead where the sunglasses holder is located flicker when they turn off. I am guessing that this happens because of the fade effect that takes place when you close the door which is how the regular ones operated. Otherwise they work fine and are brighter.

I installed all of them except the license plates. They work fine when they turn on . The ones for the overhead where the sunglasses holder is located flicker when they turn off. I am guessing that this happens because of the fade effect that takes place when you close the door which is how the regular ones operated. Otherwise they work fine and are brighter.

I just checked mine again, they fade fine on my vehicle. I wonder...could it be vehicle specific? I have a 2015 Grand touring.

The license plate bulbs are easy, put a flat screw driver in one of those slots and bend toward you. The lens will pop out.

I may do a YouTube Video on all this, could be easier for someone to see how it easy the install is.

Also I found an easier install, reverse bulb replacement. All cars should come with that panel, pop off and replace.

I was just wondering. They sell H11 Led headlight bulbs on ebay as well. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to swap the original ones out or do you think this would cause problems.

Update - Bulbs came today and I went right out to install - came with a nice detailed sheet of which bulbs go where and how many of each type - very happy with these as they are brighter and whiter than my previous LEDs from 5-6 years ago. The 2 map and 2 dome lights are always a bit tricky but the hatch, front doors and visor lights are easy as are the license plate lights. Thanks again.

Back