Thinking about a CX-5 GS model in Ontario Canada

MightBeMazda

:
CX-5
Hello - I tried looking in the "Prices Paid" sticky, but could not find any recent Canadian pricing information.

I am looking at a 2016.5 Jet Black FWD GS model.
(No roof rack, but does have heated cloth seats, backup cam, navigation)

They are offering it to me for just over $33,000 Canadian out-the-door. That's with no trade-in and using Mazda financing (0% for 48 months). I can put a large down payment (up to half the purchase price)

I looked at a bunch of different pricing on this forum (mostly US, but they all seem to be for the higher models - Grand Touring, leather, TECH pkg, etc.)

My question: Are there any Canadians on here who can share what they paid (or if $33,000 Canadian OTD sounds like a good price on this model given the info I provided above?)

I gotta get a new vehicle soon, and this is the one I am leaning towards.
(BTW - I tend to drive cars into the ground, so I am planning to have this one for at least 10 years (lol2))

Thanks in advance!

From USA in terms of discount on MSRP which you can compare is in the range of 10 to 15% with 14 or 15 being hard to get. Mazda loyalty doesn't matter. Financing doesn't matter too in your case if you are going to put half down. All that matters is discount on MSRP.

Agree on price and add ons free stuff.

Thanks for the quick response Kaps. It looks like their offer is right in line with 10% off the MSRP listed on the Mazda Canada website.
The dealer already has vehicle on "sale", but hopefully I can do a little better.

I would still be interested in hearing what other Canadian buyers paid for this vehicle.

P.S. - Looks like a very friendly site with a lot of info. If I end up getting this vehicle, I will probably be back here a lot.

Back